Who will be the next football head coach?

Who is on the short list in your opinion?

Whoever is Bama’s head assistant at the time.

Blake Anderson is one small school head coach who comes to mind. Not sure who the up and coming assistants are across the country, but Dunn would obviously be high on the list.

Dunn

1 Like

Can’t say without knowing when.

BrAnDoN wEeDeN

9 Likes

Why are we doing this? Does everyone think Gundy is done?

Gunnar Gundy

3 Likes

Not me, but you know how these Guys get

2 Likes

@Dribble trying to fire another head coach

2 Likes

It was at that moment I realized @ScottCorken had Gunnar Gundy’s name somewhere on his Jump To Conclusions mat.

4 Likes

So, things should get better now, right?

3 Likes

There’s about a 67.948% chance of it.

2 Likes

Dunn
Fuente
Monken
The best G5 coach with ties to Texas and Oklahoma. Not sure who that would be.

We’ll start talking about some coach that is literally unobtainable (Lombadi-ish). Then we’ll move to like the hottest commodity of the given year similar to the LSU staff for this past year. If/when that doesn’t happen, we’ll start looking at Dunn and Knowles with a few tin foil wearers literally suggesting Brandon Weeden. We’ll have some rumors that we’re throwing money at Mike Leach. We’ll have a Monken guy on here for sure. @Helper will RKO us out of nowhere with a HS coaching profile from Blanchard or Watonga. We’ll freak TF out.

Probably Dunn or a very green OC.

4 Likes

I don’t think it will be Dunn.

4 Likes

You think we’d go for Fuente?

MONKEN FROM THE RAFTERS

1 Like

Why is that? He is evidently the heir apparent by decree of the fan base.

@TheHeadChimp I think he would at least be a good possibility. He’s been to the ACC championship game once and he was one play away from going last year (UVA scored on two back up CB’s because VT’s starters were injured). He’s got ties to the area and he’s proven to be a good D1 football coach. I’ve been told he would be interested in coming back to this area and coaching.