Xavier Benson, Ollie Gordon Share Optimistic Messages on Social Media Amid Transfer Chaos

It doesn’t matter if they’re private or not schools don’t have to disclose their athletes NIL deals.

1 Like

I won’t go to it because it needs to be updated. Football 101:

1. Retaining and/or replacing the production of talent you had.

You tell me who needs to go to a football 101 course here? Because it’s not me.

Where were our recruits before NIL? Keep making excuses. Real men find ways to get chit done. Weak men make excuses for why they fail.

Thank you joy

1 Like

No excuses, you want to make excuses joy I don’t
They had a bad second half of the season, show me your letter to Weiberg biotching about Gundy and you demand he be fired or were you with your dad jug sharing the drink you all had with one straw ? Wait that was Holder you biotched to , or both.

1 Like

Nice witch-hunt you’re going on. I’m not the guy

1 Like

You answered for joy so …. You had to put your 2 cents in. Couldn’t help yourself

1 Like

Because you’re making excuses

Tech and Texas are open about what they are paying kids to play. That’s in the open, what’s in the handshake

1 Like

Excuses for what ?

1 Like

So you’re predicting the number of wins next year joy ? How do you know the talent we bring in won’t make us better

1 Like

As to why they’re getting better recruits. You keep saying NIL.

1 Like

I’ve never demanded Gundy be fired you dumba$s. All I’ve done is ask that he take accountability for what he does. Thanks for admitting the second half of the season sucked. Even more reason to be concerned that we aren’t replacing the talent we need to compete for another conference title. About dam time you used your brain for once.

You moron I could pull posts from last year and before you lost the bet you wanted Gundy fired. You just don’t want to admit who you are. It’s one thing to be a Gundy hater but it’s lower to be a cheater.
I never said we replaced the talent we lost, you can’t tell they maybe as good or better next year.
We still have 3 good recruits at WR and one coming in. You are a complete idiot wanting to bash everything Gundy I asked you show us the video or email you sent to Weiberg. You’re a wanta be joy

1 Like

Your reading comprehension isn’t to good if you took out of what I wrote that we replaces what we lost. You sound a little like ketchup

1 Like

Alot of you guess keep using that term " playing to lose.

Ive never understood it. Is that a just a gundy thing? Because every season half the coaches lose games. Are they all playing lose those games.

1 Like

Here’s a good article about Playing to Win vs. Not to Lose:

2 Likes

Interesting but not to the point.

I hear rave reviews for dave at baylor. He has had 2 bad years. He has a good chance to beat tcu. It was more pathetic as i have ever seen. Chris of ksu was up more then we were, and lost without over time.

My question is it a gundy thing?

1 Like

What do you not understand here? I didn’t join until October 1st. I’ve never said any of this stuff you’ve mentioned. If you’re so desperate to get your little campaign started to prove I’m someone you think I am then get it started already. Stop wasting my time and yours. When you do finally find out I’m not who you say I am I expected a huge apology as well for hassling me to death about it. Get a life dude!!!

You think I’m stupid enough to know you aren’t joy , then you’re far dumber than what I’ve imagined. Go ahead and deny it you squelcher , you lost a bet , now you come back as bill, wouldn’t have come as Robert :joy::joy: since he owned you. Keep denying it you, you’re a liar

1 Like