Smarter man than me.

2 Likes

Itā€™s been a long season :grimacing:

A new thought has been added at No. 9. NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Ask Baylor not any osu administration.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the good thing thoā€¦thereā€™s always next year!!! :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I know Rattatay has the bonefides but Sanders has seemingly devolved into being incapable to throw to a WR route. As even our D showed today against a QB throwing accurately and timed to route breaks is basically uncoverable, only containable.
Apparently after putting the ball on the ground twice and 2, 3, or 4 Pics our QB2 or QB3 arent ready to run our offense at a high level. I would hope our QB group is highly talented and play ready.

1 Like

I felt terrible for the playersā€¦, I believe this is a really good group of young men!!!

Again, the defense played an incredible game, Baylor won with 242 total yards of offense, only 36 yards after halftime.

The offense play calling was horrible, in 2 games against Baylor this year, Sanders has thrown 7 interceptions. Truly, there are no words!

Dunn should be fired immediately or give him the option to be the Receivers Coach again at his OCā€™s salary. Sanders needs to be told, you should enter the Portal, because you will not be QBā€™ing this team any more. As above, there are truly no words to describe what a pathetic job again Gundy laid bare for the viewers!

Tip oā€™ the hat, kudos, saluteā€¦all the above to Malcolm Rodriguez. Have really enjoyed watching him play.

2 Likes

This game only deserved 9 thoughts. Appreciate your work all year, Marshall!

I hate that we let the committee off the hook.

1 Like

You are very wise.

2 Likes

Preach baby

8 sportswriters are projecting OSU to the Fiesta. We are still 11-2, which is still among the top records in the country. As long as we stay in the top 12 we are eligible and with Oregon and Iowa getting crushed itā€™s a little more than a formality.

2 Likes

According to Robert though, the defense ā€œdidnā€™t do their jobā€.

1 Like

If that happens, hopefully we play a team that has piss poor defense.

Bowl games matter anymore.

Going to be hard for the head coach to demote the offensive coordinator when the head coach has been calling the shots on offense. If the head coach is not calling any of the offense then he has to go yesterday. Could not imagine if this team walks out of the tunnel next year with the same QB and offensive coordinator but at the same time this is gundy we are talking about smh.

1 Like

Of course it was the right call. At the end of game we were inside the 5 yard line with a chance to win the game. The reality that we didnā€™t punch it in doesnā€™t make the field goal the wrong decision.

2 Likes

How about a reality check. 3 or 4 games into this season I was hearing prophecies of 6-6 is the best we will do. If at that point someone said we will beat OU and lose in the Big 12 championship game as time expires with a record of 11-2, WE ALL WOULD HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THAT!!! Gundy coached a team playing poorly with no run game to having the ball inside the 5 for a winning score at the end of the game. The reality that they couldnā€™t punch it in does not mean heā€™s a lousy coach. It just happened. Get a grip people.

5 Likes

These yahoos dnt live in reality.
The said thing some are happy some think their a genius.
How can u be happy to lose over ur petty obsession with a coach.
How ca u be a genius if they win 5 or 6 games more then u thought.
Joey answer this question since u fit both.
This offense has been beside the 8 ball from the get go. When u have the complete opposite of the defense with depth. Itā€™s said how well dunn and the offense did do. U guys go cat chit. That just proves I was wrong we donā€™t have the best fans.

1 Like

I am true okstate fan and I have to say we didnt deserve to win this game. 4 interceptions and 2 goal line failures! that is not how a championship caliber team plays. I have to put most of the blame on the coaching. I have to admit the field goal was the right call because Gundy saw that Dunns play calling wasnt doing jack.

Dunn needs to be replaced asap. He maybe a good receivers coach but he makes predictable and pedestrian play calls. He does not take into account all of the chess pieces on the board. You cant freaking run the ball so many times with our nose tackle and RB out of the game.

The defense played lights out. Shout out to them and Knowles. Pay the man before he leaves!!!

2 Likes

Itā€™s simple in my opinion:

We have championship-caliber players and coaches on defense.

We have bowl-eligible caliber players and coaches on offense.