10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 27-13 Season-Opening Victory against Central Arkansas

You do not defend well. Who was this elite qb we had. Are you talking about the backup qb ole miss has.
Everybody talks about we missed out on the title game by 6 inches. Had nothing to do with our elite qb throwing pics like he is santa at a Christmas parade throw candy.

1 Like

If Spencer wasn’t elite, then why the 20 point per game drop off between him and his backups last year? Go back and rewatch the ISU game last year. Our offense was almost watchable with a 60% healthy Sanders at QB. Is was absolutely PUTRID (and that’s being kind) with anyone else. Further proof that Dunn’s offense needs a mobile QB, something we don’t have.

Edit: Let me phrase it differently: Name the game, any game, where Dunn’s offense looked crisp and effective in which Sanders WASN’T the QB.

2 Likes

Lol. The game went great with ou last year oh no sanders was doing his same chit. The fact are main traget was a third string freshman didnt help. We had more injuries then sanders. Im not saying rangel and gundy last year was ready but they also didnt have the same team around them that we had in the first 7 games.
Sanders is an elite backup.

1 Like

They think it’s me. A guy that’s posted on here in the past supposedly that has some of the same ideals I do I guess. I’m about to prove that’s not the case this Saturday.

1 Like

I never said that about any of the Big 12 teams (or Colorado). So stop putting words in my mouth. I think me stating that Colorado proving a complete roster turnover isn’t a bad thing proves my point.

1 Like

You have talk only about how teams did on the past. So no i never put words in your mouth. All i have ever hread from you is how a team was last year or last 10 years. You amazing me every time you post. Seriously do you have ground hog post and you forget the other thousand post. Because everything you post is the same bs.

1 Like

That’s not me saying that. That’s your twin Mike that keeps repeating that. Plus I don’t trust liars. As I’ve already proven to you from one of your past posts yesterday.

Lol you what five. Dude all you ever talk about is last about every team. Or how many titles from the past a team has. Look who is the liar. What was central Arkansas record last year. Oh come you know it. You have told us.

1 Like

That was going on BEFORE Dunn was named O-coordinator/playcaller. Gumby is controlling that, he doesn’t want to take chances of getting picks throwing in the middle, which is one reason why our offense is so predictable.

I agree what you said RE Gunnar being least talented but he’s really increased his foot speed. He can run circles around Bowman and faster than Rangel.

1 Like

+1 million annual retaining bonus after every season so 8.5 mill. We $ure are getting our money’s worth!

2 Likes

It could be Gundy and not Dunn. No question there. And if GG has better foot speed, maybe it will show. It would make him the best fit for Dunn’s offense.

IMO what coach prime has done is not what should be happening in college sports. Trading players at will only serves the coach and the institution. If players thought they were just chattel before NIL they haven’t seen anything yet if the coach prime solution to building a team catches fire.

2 Likes

What one person calls chattel, another calls the free market. And other than volume, what’s the difference between what Sanders did, and what EVERY coach in America has done when they tell a 3rd stringer that you’re more likely to get playing at a different school. Let’s not pretend that Gundy hasn’t ‘recommended’ players to ‘move on’.

Besides, if the players want ‘free transfers’ upon a coaching change, which is what the NCAA has implemented, then this is exactly what they asked for.

On a side note, that CU team was fun to watch. I can’t say if its a difference in quality of coaching or a difference in “dude” level, but that CU team looked to be on a completely different level than our Cowboys were in week 1.

2 Likes

I’m conservation in nature and all for capitalism but unabated free markets are not always a good thing. Study history just a little and you would come to agree.

2 Likes

I’m sure HCMG and his staff have had “conversations” at times with players but cutting the whole team is another level.

2 Likes

Good Lord !! You still hiding behind a fake guy. It’s you dead out joy , nobody and I mean nobody talks chit like you nonstop. And know nothing. It’s just a bash Gundy parade for you. At least you made a friend in xpert … he’s about as clueless as you.

1 Like

Stop lying joy , you constantly bring up Matt ( now you’ve dropped him) Aranda , now Klieman is a hero for winning one game and lost 4 others
You have brought in getting players from Vanderbilt, us getting portal FCS players that turn out pretty good. , yet you biotch about the ones we lost.
JP = 6 for 64 yds. I didn’t want him leaving
Green = 23 yards
Johnson = 9 yds :joy:
Ford = no stats in a game everyone played ( hurt or did nothing :roll_eyes:
Cobb = no stats , why
Sander played well in mop up 2 tds
Mohammad - I tackle , I breakup
So all that great talent we lost you must be fuming
Oh Lil P had 3 CARRIES for 13 yds

1 Like

I’m not worried about him becoming a head coach., same as the others. Why do you bring this up you moron.? Has nothing to do with an OC

1 Like

Why? Either cutting a player is acceptable or it isn’t. Number of cuts shouldn’t be relevant to the morality of doing it.

1 Like

17or 19 what little difference does it make jug. It was a record. I wasn’t going to look it up like you. Make what you want out of it Is that all you can add ? Go have that drink with Weiberg, tell him off like you did Holder

1 Like