10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 50-44 Win over Texas Tech

So if your a realistic OSU fan that bases your analysis and conclusion on past historical data, statistics, and decisions made by Mike Gundy during bedlam games (who is 1-3 as a favorite and 2-14 overall) then you MUST be an OU fan?

Maybe you can tell us why Gundy made a great decision with the punt on the OU 39 yard line with nothing to lose?

That’s okay Robert. We all know why you didn’t come on here. You didn’t want to hear (Like most OSU fans with orange shades on) the truth, and WE REALISTIC OSU fans told you exactly what was coming in Bedlam. Instead, you waited until OSU won again to come back on here with the ridiculous arguments. I’m sure once OU beats WV you’ll say “Well they still gotta beat Baylor!!!” And then once they beat Baylor we won’t here from you again for awhile.

I hate OU football and fans just as much as the next person. However, I understand we have a coach that no matter how much talent he may get he’ll never coach in a way he needs to in order to beat them. If you want to beat OU or he’ll even or that matter make the Big 12 CCG you need to jump on the fire Gundy bandwagon.

All ready knew what u would say. And really we won by more the 6 dez should have walked it in. Tech is happy wells is aggressive and kick that on side kick. Lol

I’m glad Sanders would have thrown a pick

Only band wagons fire bad fans like joe

Your right. We should’ve won by more when we’re up 50-31 with less than 10 minutes left in the game. Unfortunately for us, we have a coach that “plays not to lose” and consistently plays down to the level of the competition ensuring we have to recover an onside kick just to win (For the third time this season).

Riley lost 2 games in the 4th
Here is a list of the other to lose 4th at leads. Texas (2), texas tech Baylor ksu. And I can go through each team and point bad calls their coaches make. Let’s fire them all. Grow up lil jo

I would put ur buddy Mike’s on that last post but instead of 4th I would have to say 1st qt lead.

Riley’s team is currently controlling their own destiny for another Big 12 title (and I might add controlling OSU’s destiny for them once again).

Riley’s team is getting better while we watch our team regress under a washed up coach that cares more about looking like the 1992 version of Billy Ray Cyrus rather than actually trying to win the conference.

When are you people going to realize that making the Big 12 title game or winning it requires at least one win against OU?

Has nothing to do with him losing 2 in the 4th
I’m point out just some of the bad things coaches in r league do.
I didn’t ask u to brown nose riley

I’m just pointing out Riley is a better coach than Gundy regardless of him being at OU. I admire is planning and will to win and his unwillingness to make excuses for losing.

“We wanted to play tonight like we were the hunter, not the hunted,” Riley said.

“You can’t come into big games like this against a great opponent and play conservative. We really wanted to emphasize that with our players that we had to play aggressive.”

Lincoln Riley, November 21, 2020

We need Gundy to be the same way, but he will never change. He will always hold the mentality of “It’s better to lose than to change”.

U read his quotes who does that. Now do u know why everyone thinks ur a ou troll. Dude he lost 3 big 4th qt leads in one season not a good coach.

No one thinks he’s an OU troll, we all just think you’re crazy.

Lol that’s funny coming from another ou troll. Nice of u to stick up for u date.

And you won’t acknowledge the fact that he’s making his team better while OSU regresses. That’s the major thing I’m trying to point out.

Why would I he show that if he doesn’t have all 60 of his 4 and 5 star recruits, he cant win. I know u want me to come to the dark side. I’ve given u light to see riley is not a coach.

U r like a girl at a club. Guy comes in looks nice dressed great say all the rite stuff. Then that one nite stand comes with a hang over and ur pregnant.