10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 55-3 Victory against Kansas

If you don’t want the debt limit raised. Then stop re-electing the same politicians that vote over and over again to raise it. Maybe you can pitch over some more money for Governor Stitt and his $8,000 rugs that are needed in the Governor’s mansion.

I’ll burn in hell before I ever vote for a Republican or Democrat.

Who said I voted for the same ones Joey …. You didn’t read my whole post if you think that. Go tell Stitt about the rugs I have no control over what he buys. The whole Damz political system is just. Clean the swamp

1 Like

It’s been that way for years. When is the last time you ever thought they were working for us
I’m tired of seeing congress making people millionaires

2 Likes

So you don’t vote then or your vote never counts b, just like your rants here :joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Really if you think about it your vote doesn’t count anyway. It only counts for corporate billionaires. Which is why I don’t understand why you even bother.

So you don’t like billionaires?

1 Like

If you don’t vote you don’t care then. I know we are deep red state but I do my part and vote the way you want. I don’t like many in Washington….con men, weasels, scumbags, I liked Trump for what he was doing. Forget the tweets and his bragging ways

1 Like

Exactly, if you are smart enough to make that kinda money, power to you

1 Like

Idk if he’s only singling out guys like zuckerburg and bezos or trying to lump them all together, either way if he’s calling for the rich to be taxed more then I can’t help him

1 Like

It’s a free enterprise country, why hammer someone over making chit loads of money. Yea tax them accordingly but higher taxes is why we have so many going overseas. I don’t like them that do that so I would tax their azz more

When billionaire companies take government bailouts (paid for by middle income America) and then fire their employees (middle income Americans) and then send them to the unemployment line (also paid for by middle income America) then yeah……I see a real problem with that.

When billionaires become a total of 1.2 trillion dollars richer during what’s considered the worst pandemic in 100 years. Then yes I see something fishy going on there. When billionaires misuse funds from the government they get a slap on the wrist. When middle income America does it they go to jail (Because middle income America can’t buy politicians to keep them out of jail).

I’m not against people making money. I’m against people essentially breaking the law, and unethically and immorally screwing over the middle class and having incredibly too much influence in the government. One billionaire is creating innovative ideas and try to find ways to improve life for the common man while another billionaire spends 5 billion bucks just so he can have an 11 minute joy ride in space.

That’s okay though. Because they will always know they have voters like you that will keep falling for it.

So what’s the solution? Put a cap on how much a person can make lol

You talking about trump?!

How about a third party option?

Nope!!!

I’m all for that

1 Like

Trump is the only one that I’ve seen his portfolio have a big loss while in office. But Joey wouldn’t like Trump, he’s too arrogant, bullish, lol So tell us Joey your solution to the problem. You know everything. You know economics, football, basketball chit maybe you should throw your name in the hat :flushed::flushed::flushed::joy::joy:

You have Bernie :joy::joy: he’s your third party. They screwed him out of maybe the nomination the last two terms. So you want free schit for everyone ?

1 Like

What’s the solution? Umm we can start by making it illegal for corporations to campaign or donate for anyone in political office regardless of party affiliation?

I didn’t necessarily have any problems with Trump. Even though I thought he was an idiot at times.