10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 63-17 Victory against TCU

The thought has occurred to me that I wish we were playing OU this week. We are really rolling, they are not. I hope we can keep this great karma going for the next 3 games (see what I did there, 3 games……).

1 Like

ESecPN is just that. They promote all things SEC. That’s why Alabama is still in the top. Most people get their sports through ESecPN and they are being constantly told they are the best. Look back at 2011… We would have been in the title game if they had promoted us instead of Bama.

1 Like

Maybe… But the game hasn’t been played.

This will happen. This is the problem as ESecPN does all the talking. Could be a fear factor.

"Look back at 2011… We would have been in the title game if they had promoted us instead of Bama"

I dont agree with that. OSU lost later in the year (Nov 18 ) to a team that was 5-4 at the time and was 6-6 after the regular season. Bama lost earlier (Nov 5), to an LSU team that was 8-0 at the time and 13-0 after the regular season. The worse loss? OSU to Iowa St. Which happened later? The OSU loss. How many pts did they lose by? OSU lost by 6. Bama lost by 3. All those were in favor of Bama as opposed to OSU.