10 Thoughts on Oklahoma State's Spring Game

They averaged 246 in offense. Thats not a mismatch.
Isu offense is not opening any playbook. Perkins d
Not being in that game was a bigger factor. But ur the genius.

You can line up a TE as your 4th receiving option and create a mismatch. You just have to be willing to throw the ball to him.

Your correct!!! And weā€™ve seen our points total go down every since.

Yet still found a way to finish 7th in the country.

3 replies hummm. U canā€™t have both slot and te. If u understood football u would know this.
4 receivers and 5 line is 9. U got to have a qb there is 10. If the slot are going where the te is??? Yes no rb would be a late blocking te. But rb is the same.
If u run 2 te u need a back.
U got to balance the numbers. Can have both.
But one thing calling isu offence superior is essine.
No need to reply ur an idiot.
They throw over the middle quite a few times Saturday and had a couple of te catches so we will see.

Yes you can. Coaches do it all the time. You line up three WRs and a TE. Itā€™s still considered a 4 WR set. Just depends on what the TEā€™s role will be on that play.

The TE is used as an option for blocking and/or receiving. Itā€™s all about choice and play routes. Does the coach want to use a TE with 2 slot receivers and 1 receiver that goes deep or vice versa?

Just because you line a TE up doesnā€™t mean itā€™s still not a 4 WR set. I know your not used to seeing that because we never throw to the TE but OU does it all the time.

You can still have a RB, QB, and 5 OL lined up with 3 WRs and 1 TE. You donā€™t need to keep your thinking capacity to the same level as Gundy. You donā€™t have to do the same exact thing all the time and just pray that it works.

If we arenā€™t going to use the TE in the receiving game like we should then Iā€™d rather go back to running a 2011 type offense where we spread the ball around and keep the tempo going.

Most people donā€™t want to admit when theyā€™re wrong.

2011 didnā€™t use te. U want u want u want.
U mix things up u canā€™t get hot chocolate on a ice cream cone.
U say u wantbto open up the play book. 1 way is by using a slow brutish offense of isu. 2 a fast speed of two years ago.
Thats the funny thing u cry and cry its been 2 years.
Ur not the only one. But one thing I know is u guys look at a problem then blame it on something. Alot is because u want want want.

I know u have never recuirted called a play or anything.
The offense will be better but keep telling us what needs to be done. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

No, but if we did our OC wouldā€™ve thrown him the ball.

If itā€™s broken good coaches try to fix it. They donā€™t keep doing the same thing over and over again.

We had te in 2011 and oc didnā€™t throw to them, so a lie u want to push.
U think its broke in a way its not. Its funny ur they only one doing something over and over rainman.

Actually you lied first. You said we didnā€™t use the TE in 2011 when in fact we did. If you donā€™t believe me you can look here:

As Iā€™ve said before itā€™s the way an offensive is designed and what the TE is used for in specific plays. Blocking or perhaps receiving it just depends.

In 2011 we didnā€™t use a TE very often because we didnā€™t need to. The reason being is:

1. We were an Air Raid offense that normally had a 4 WR set with a single HB or a 3 WR set with two HBs and a good OL.

2. The Air Raid is predicated on speed, quick throws, and uptempo. Some coaches believe itā€™s better to have a WR because they are faster and quicker than the traditional TE.

3. In 2011 we smartly used the TE for different formations. Since weā€™ve introduced the Cowboy Back all weā€™ve essentially done is create another blocker and take another receiving threat out of the offense further handicapping our ability to move the ball.

I see what you just tried to do there. Nice try dummy!!!

What is all this crap. Why do u rite novel. So we had te and didnā€™t use them. Thats a repeat of what I said. Iā€™ve gone thur all that. Tempo how many people u xan use, which still 11.
I guess I glad uve learned that. I thought u thought we had more players. U wanted to use 4 receivers and 2 or 3 te.

I read a lil more of ur funny post. So isu threw for 246 / game and the use te. Thats an air raid.

Read the link I sent you if you can. We did throw it to our TE. We just didnā€™t do it very much. Doesnā€™t do you any good if you refuse to read.

Iā€™ve seen the stats on te. I dnt know what that has to do anything. Our passing game will be better with out throw more then 2 times a game to the tight end.

You said in 2011 we didnā€™t use a TE. Itā€™s obvious that we did if they have stats. Is that so hard for you to figure out?

Joe being used and being a main part of the offense are big difference were not have a te as a top 4 receiver for awhile, when r u figuring it out.
No I can figure out what ur saying because u just say chit.
Ex. Joe says letā€™s build a ufo.
We: how joe
Joe: it doesnā€™t matter. We just do it.

Thats what Iā€™m saying u just say stuff. Doesnā€™t matter if they relate or work together.

Blah blah blah!!!