2011 Aggie game

Second half of the 2011 game in College Station just started on ESPNU. I have never felt calmer at halftime of a game we were down by three scores. For some reason just felt very confident we would come back strong and take the lead.

1 Like

Hindsight’s 20/20… :grin:

2 Likes

And lots of faith that Mike Sherman would get uber conservative and let us back in, haha.

1 Like

I was at this game. Weeden’s body language gave everyone a sense of calm about it. And with every score, the crowd got quieter and quieter… It was pretty amazing.

3 Likes

and the cowboys take the lead! What a response coming out of halftime :cowboy_hat_face::rofl:

2 Likes

It was so hot up in the visitors section in the end zone that whoever went to the concession stand bought $20-$30 worth of water and just passed it out to other fans. It could also be because the visitors section is closer to the sun than the field.

4 Likes

How has Tanehill made millions upon millions in the league? Dude’s never been very good.

2 Likes

I’ll give him credit. He has looked much better at Tennessee than he ever did at Miami. But how is he still in the league and Weeden is not?

1 Like

As a dolphins fan, he’s not good at all. But he has little spurts of talent that make it possible for coaches to say “hey look he’s actually pretty good” then he goes back to being Tannehill.

3 Likes

Trust me, he’s the same. It’ll regress.

1 Like

Ryan Tannehill is the mirror universe Blake Bortles.

2 Likes