2019 Uniform Rankings

If you guys haven’t noticed I care about Uniforms. I wanted to beat @kyleporterCBS to this so I thought I’d give my rankings for the season.

1. Cowboy Battalion Unis - Just flat out awesome
  2. Homecoming O-O-W - love the throwback helmet. The new Orange helmet is fantastic
  3. Tulsa W-W-O - Love the standing Pete helmet w/orange or black Facemask (VaTech)
  4. A&M W-W-W - cleanest stormtrooper look. I’m a sucker for the all whites.
  5. Oregon St. W-W-W - Loved the new glossy brand.
  6. Bedlam B-O-B - Classic Bedlam look.
  7. West Virginia P-W-B - Personally like the Paisley Helmet, but I know not everyone does. Looks better without the orange barbed wire stripe.
  8. TCU P-B-B - Loved the switch to the Brand on the paisley. Again Black facemask is the best for paisley.
  9. K-State B-B-O - Another solid look. Not spectacular but looks good.
  10. Tech W-W-B - Personally love W-W-B and the badge, but I guess the game left a bad taste in my mouth.
  11. Texas O-W-B - I wanted to rank this higher. Perfection in person, not as good on TV. Absolutely love the switch from chrome to regular paint.
  12. Iowa St. B-W-G - Looks good with the chrome brand.
  13. McNeese St. B-G-G - I wish the grey uniforms had black numbers would look much better.

Overall the EQ staff did a great job putting together the uniforms this year. They switched the paint on the orange helmet. We now use the same people as Oregon does. I thought it came out fantastic. Changing the paisley a bit was also another great decision. We look great every week.

Wanted to see what y’all’s rankings were if you care about uniforms or even if you don’t.

5 Likes

Usually wouldn’t put a road uni number one, but I LOVED the Tulsa uniform. Probably homecoming 2, Bedlam 3 and Cowboy Battalion 4. Mcneese last. After that they all kinda blend in. Way better year than some in the past.

1 Like

That Texas helmet in person was amazing! I search every week for it to be released so I can buy it for my office.

1 Like