2020 4* SG Donovan Williams

With Thor, I’m just operating under the assumption that he isn’t coming here, and if he does, then it’s just a very welcome surprise.

2 Likes

I’ve said from the beginning he screams “overseas” to me. I doubt he ever makes it to a college campus. I would bank on D Williams tho.

6 Likes

I would also bank on Williams.

7 Likes

Does it bother anybody else that Hoiberg and his staff didn’t even go watch Williams play and he’s right there in Lincoln?

He was a longtime Nebraska commit who just decommitted at the end of December.

2 Likes

He committed to the previous Nebraska staff that was fired. He pretty much said he de-commited because Hoiberg & Co didn’t come to see him play or show much interest. He took that as a hint they didn’t want him, which they obviously didn’t.

They are pumping in transfers like he always did at ISU

I hadn’t really followed what they’ve been doing, but with Hoiberg, it’s hard to question the results.

It seems like he wants to keep going the transfer route and get “his guys”

The thing with williams is that he isn’t the most athletic guy and then the torn ACL happened and so hoiberg and Nebraska decided to look elsewhere, and they ended up landing 6’5 JUCO wing Teddy Allen who’s averaging like 35 a game at western Nebraska.

Why can’t we have nice things…

1 Like

Teddy Allen is interesting cuz he’s proven to be a good P5 player. He actually was a freshman at West Virginia 2 years ago, and played key minutes but transferred to Wichita State where he had to sit but then was kicked off the team before the season for charges of domestic violence property crime and petty theft, which were both misdemeanors. He would probably be much more sought after if not for those things that got him booted from WSU

1 Like

I knew that name sounded familiar

2 Likes

Man, Teddy Allen came into GIA as a freshman and had me trying to find a way to write his name into a Naismith Award fan vote. He is a stud.

1 Like