2021 Football Season Thread

8 years from now let’s hope not haha. No, I’ll be done in a year so I should be able to afford the boujee tickets soon.

1 Like

Entering as a Big 12 student and leaving as a WAC graduate is a tough scene.

10 Likes

He also doesn’t know what’s happening in live practice daily. I’m optimistic because Gundy hasn’t said good things about him before now. Now he seems excited about his progress. Gotta take the coaches word for it.

:lock:
(on info previously discussed)

14 Likes

I fell ya. ‘12-‘19 myself.:joy:

1 Like

Question for fellow parents crazy enough to bring babies to football games.
The clear bag policy says diaper bags are good, but backpacks are not. My diaper bag is a backpack. Which rule wins here? Also any tips for surviving gameday with a 8-month old appreciated! :crazy_face:

No Sanders. :cry:

1 Like

Why can’t we have nice things

1 Like

Why isn’t it intentional grounding when the QB spikes the football to stop the clock?

From the NFL. I imagine other levels rules are written similarly.
Item 3. Stopping Clock. A player under center is permitted to stop the game clock legally to save time if, immediately upon receiving the snap, he begins a continuous throwing motion and throws the ball directly into the ground.

1 Like

No sanders?

No idea. I’m guessing it’s a diaper bag despite the strap positioning. They’ll open it up and you can see the gear!

1 Like

Apparently there are rumors going around that sanders might not play tomorrow!?!?

Read it like a sarcastic teenage girl would read it

7 Likes

They’ve been around for more than a week. I think Marshall more or less confirmed in the thread above via :lock: emoji

1 Like

What I’ve never heard that before! :joy:

3 Likes

/s I believe

Cooties, ew.

On Fridays we wear orange. :orange_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Well now I’m all kinds of confused

Apparently /s means sarcasm. Something I had no clue about until about a week ago on here.:joy:

2 Likes

I hAvE oRaNgE CooTiEs.

My CooTiEs HaVe bLaCk CooTiEs.

(I have no idea what this means.)

1 Like