Who hits up Glass in the weight room?

Who breaks glass over no 2020 season?

Leave your thoughts here for it all!

Prediction for 2021:

QB: Spencer Sanders
RB: Deondrick Glass
WR1: Langston Anderson

9 Likes

I’m afraid to acknowledge this might be the next played football we have to look forward to…

3 Likes

best thread, no arguing

5 Likes

Will Trace Ford be coming off a First Team All Big 12 Selection??

7 Likes

I’d love for one or two of our o-line to be in this discussion for 2021 as well. By next year Dickey would have made his mark on some of those guys and it seemed like he regularly had dudes break out at KSU.

3 Likes

Bryce Bray primed and ready!

5 Likes

Actual football talk!

7 Likes

Biggest momentum going into this year I think will be strides made by the backfield after Chuba goes pro. The Desmond Roland years and the Chuba/Justice/Joe Randle years feel much different both in anticipation and reflection of results. Running the football makes life a lot easier for everyone.

I wouldn’t mind a transfer coming in for a gap year at RB, but other than Carson’s senior year, I can’t remember the last decent transfer RB we had

1 Like

Dantrell Savage says sup

Although this was a while ago!

2 Likes

For 2021, the biggest O-line issue we may have is making sure we have a Center ready and some viable backups. I am confident in Dickey and I suppose by then there will be a lot more options than we’ve had the last few years.

1 Like

Ya hopefully some of the guys from the 2020 class like Cade Bennett and Eli Russ pan out and/or don’t transfer.

Honestly, IMO the biggest recruiting win we’ve had on the football side of things this 2020 is landing Sills - he could be a monster if healthy.

6 Likes

Wasn’t there chatter that Sills could have 2 years of eligibility left or did I make that up?

2 Likes

I think that’s akrut. Got or was applying for a medical waiver and would have two years.

3 Likes

Yes, and he has played C before, but I think he will stay at G. We will have a lot of options at Center by 2021 - Williams, Wilson, Michalski, Bennett, Pullen, Russ…

7 Likes

Having a good o-line is something we had struggled with during Roland and even Justice Hill years. To piggy back on your final comment; we seem to be making headway there which will make everyone’s life a lot easier offensively.

3 Likes

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Why the sadz?

Is this for our spring season? Or fall season?

2 Likes