2021 OSU……Success or Disappointment?

Radio guys

Love: Traber. Al. Tramel. Mark Rodgers. Teddy Lehman. Pat Jones. Curtis Fpatrick. Steely. Toby Rowland. Kelly Gregg

Hate: Rado. Todd. Mayes. Blevins. Hunziker. Jerry Ramsay is the worst. Not even close. Hump man.

I like most that you do except traber, I feel like he’s having a midlife crisis, I can’t hardly listen to him anymore. Mark is probably my favorite

For the love of god use the message feature.

2 Likes

For the love of god go waste more money on a blog

You know who is going to suck in 2022? OU.

2 Likes

Let’s wait and see on OSU’s defense. While we’re waiting on that, let’s review your clown posts:

Lol!

The defensive guy wins the nat and OU goes and hires a defensive coach.

Not OU, clownshow.

Literally everything you said is wrong. Robert made better predictions than you. Robert is smarter than you. Based on your track record, this will probably be our best D ever.

1 Like

Way to go into hiding a month and a half while your program crashed and burned.

1 Like

You’re right. I had no idea that LSU would hire Brian Kelly. I should’ve known they’d skip over a couple guys with LSU ties and hire a guy that was out of left field. I’m such an idiot.

Not one thing I said about current SEC coaches was wrong. Not one. This is an offensive era of football. There’s no denying that. I still don’t see your point in that one?

Me asking someone else who they thought would play for the Big 12 title…….is a clown show? OU was bad this year. There are multi posts where I said as much.

I said “I think”. I used the word “if” multiple times. Again, I should’ve known that OSU and Baylor we’re gonna play for the title. I did have that wrong……as did Vegas, ESPN & virtually every talking head in the know. No one had Baylor playing OSU in the title game. No one.

Dude, I was not hiding. I was still posting on here.

You are saying the OU program “crashed and burned”?!?!?! That is EASILY the most ignorant thing in this thread. You may need go see who they hired, where they hired them from, what recruits they were able to sign, the portal guys they’ve gotten, & so on. I think the program in Norman is doing just fine.

Nice way to glaze over some of your dumber opinions. I would too if my butt was hanging out.

“Everybody wants to go offensive guys.” Kelly is a defensive guy.

“Riley wont even float his name with that job.” I think we all know he did float his name with that job and wanted out of Norman, but he chose USC.

You’re right. OU’s not a dumpster fire. They lost the preseason Heisman favorite, probably next year’s preseason Heisman favorite, and ended up with Dillon Gabriel… that’s totally great.

2 Likes

I didn’t LITERALLY mean that EVERYONE wants an offensive guy, just like you don’t LITERALLY mean that the trash containers in Norman are ablaze. I would suggest you apply some common sense when discussing these things.

You are correct on Riley. I, just like everyone else in the college football world, had no clue as to what Riley was really doing. So count me in along with Joe Castiglione and Bob Stoops in the group of people who were clueless to what Riley was doing. Guilty as charged.

Spencer Sanders is one of the two most decorated QB signees OSU has had in the last 20 years or more. The other was Bobby Reid. OU’s most 2 profilic QB signees were Caleb Williams and Rhett Bomar. I’m pretty sure OSU would take Clint Chelf or Weeden right now to play QB. I know OU would take Heupel, Bradford, Jason White or Baker Mayfield right now. I’ll give you a little history lesson. Rhett Bomar started 1 year. They went 8-4. Didn’t play for the Conf Title. He was a preseason Heisman favorite going into the next season. He got kicked off the team in Aug. OU loses their returning QB, Heisman contender 3 weeks before the season opener. They had to move a WR back to QB. Surely OU fell apart? Surely they didn’t recover? What happened? They ended up winning the Big 12 and making another BCS bowl (lost to Boise St). OU will be fine under Dillon Gabriel. Williams is a stud. More talented than possibly any QB in the country. But OU isn’t going to forget how to win games chief. I think you need to be more worried about losing your DC & those guys on that side of the ball more than OU losing a guy who went 5-2 as a starter.

I love how “he’s a guy that went 5-2 as a starter” now after you were crowing about him earlier.

1 Like

Dude……I also said in the post that he was “a stud” and “more talented than possibly any QB in the country”. Those statements as well as he went 5-2……are all true. You’re just like one of these women who likes to argue merely for the sake of arguing. Discussion is great. It’s why I like this site more than SoonerScoop. But you are an idiot.

Says the guy who has been wrong about pretty much every thought he’s decided to express over the last six months.

1 Like

These next few seasons might start to feel pretty long compared to this one I fear .

Like I said……you’re ignorant. There was very little I was “wrong” about. But that’s ok. Whatever floats your boat

You’re one of the good ones

Depends on what version of Sanders the Cowboys get. In my opinion, the defense in Stillwater will not be what it was this fall. So Sanders will have to be responsible for a lot more W’s going forward.

It’s going to come down to our line . We are getting some help with skill players but we need some big uglies bad .

1 Like

Ignorant? I know exactly what you said. I quoted it.

Saying the football program in Norman “crashed and burned” is one of the most homerific statements at best & high level dumbassery at worst. Your hatred has blinded your ability to be impartial. Therefore, you aren’t capable of a legitimate discussion.

You may wanna see what hires they made and the commits they got today. I’m an OU fan & I hate Texas. I don’t root against OSU. I can be honest about Texas. You sir……are the worst type of fella to talk to.

You’re starting with a new coach and a new QB, a new defense, a new offense after your worst finish in years. We know OU is worried because…

1.) They’ve been on this damage control tour telling everyone OU is about the players, we’re a great school, yada yada. The king doesn’t have to tell people he’s the king. Stable programs don’t have to tell people they’re stable.
2.) Pumping the breaks on the conference change. Everyone thought it was imminent, now we’re talking about waiting for TV contracts being up in '25. They clearly don’t feel as confident about moving forward.

You’re homerism is on display, not mine. A year ago, they thought they had a Heisman QB and were almost guaranteed to be in the playoff with a real shot at the national title. They benched their QB, the ray of hope that his backup brought is gone, they didn’t beat OSU, didn’t even make the Big 12 championship, and they were a forward progress whistle short of losing to Kansas. What’s the expectation for this year?

Great, you replaced your coach. You got new talent. There’s no guarantee any of it works: the chemistry, the continuity, any of it.

You don’t root against OSU. You’re worse than that. You condescend. You act like you support their accomplishments… until those accomplishments threaten OU. Then you try to scoff at them and you start throwing shade. You’re the worst.

3 Likes