2022 Football Season - The Cowboy Fell Off His Horse

Oh, he’s most definitely douchy

But the rest of your point stands.

2 Likes

You implied it.

This isnt related to this season, but I sometimes like to go back and watch old games. Y’all remember when we beat tcu so badly we killed boykins hopes of a Heisman, their undefeated season, and the narrative they deserved to be in the top 4 in 2014 all in one day?
Good times.

8 Likes

3 Likes

That was 2015 and I remember it vividly. We fell off a cliff like the next week but it was great while it lasted.

2 Likes

Ha. Now on this one I take offense.

1 Like

To be fair, I am an equal opportunity offender.

8 Likes

Had a close win over isu the next week and then three straight losses

1 Like

A lot of that was Rudy’s health

1 Like

To be fair, it’s not like it was against KU, Missouri state and Lamar lol. It was top 10 team, top 10 team, top 10 team. I’m honestly surprised we made it that long undefeated that year, it was the worst rushing team we’ve had in the Gundy era. Couldn’t even figure out how to get Chris Carson more than a yard on most carries. Ended up having to rely on a 7th string walk on kinda save the day.

4 Likes

funny thing is I created it 4 years ago, the identity of the team has shifted significantly, and it’s still pretty accurate!

4 Likes

Talked with coordinators today. Kasey Dunn mentioned that Stephon Johnson has had a good camp. Said he might make the travel team but doesn’t anticipate him making too big an in-game impact this year. Just thought it notable because I hadn’t put much thought into him.

For those who need a refresher, he is the Oregon decommit receiver.

13 Likes

And John Paul Richardson might be every coaches’ favorite player.

Berry Tramel asked Dunn what he likes about him, and Dunn said “everything.”

16 Likes

I watched some games back. That Texas Tech and the ND game it was just effortless.

3 Likes

JPR is going to be the go-to guy if a first down is needed on like 3rd and 7.

7 Likes

JPR doesn’t drop anything. And no one will be focusing on him. If we don’t spread out and throw quick routes to our 732 capable WRs with our All-conference QB and instead hold the ball and try to get 4 ypc every series I’m going to puke.

5 Likes

:raised_hands: And every fan’s (or at least cowgirl’s) favorite player! That’s who I put on my OKC Dave survey.

JPR train :steam_locomotive:

1 Like

Oh, I completely agree! I watch the TCU game more often than any other from my time at OSU because I had to skip it to go to my brother’s engagement/engagement party down in Austin. When he asked if I would be okay skipping a home game I told him we probably weren’t gonna win anyways.

1 Like

@marshall when will yall get to talk to Gundy again. Do we think he try’s to avoid that till more comes out about Cale?

Well, OSU finally made Message Board Geniuses…just glad it wasn’t from PFB!!!

15 Likes