2022 Football Season - The Cowboy Fell Off His Horse

Saturday. Someone will definitely ask. I’m not sure how he’ll answer it.

1 Like

Those first three are some of the stupidest posters on that board…

3 Likes

I believe MG will keep it classy. Probably gives a politely toned non-answer.

2 Likes

Also RA is reporting that Cale is retiring from coaching football. Could be just coach speak but betting if he does coach again it will be awhile.

6 Likes

I would put “coaching” in quotes. This would definitely open Cale up to being an analyst in a year or so. Many of the retired coaches have gone back to being an analyst on a different team than they last coached. Gives them a chance to be involved and use their talents without having all the overt responsibility.

3 Likes

Oh man, I’m so sorry to hear that. It was such a fun game. Not that I’m helping matters.:joy: I just remember not feeling comfortable in the stadium until there was like 7 minutes left lol. We had a big lead, but that offense was so high powered and dominant that they could score in bunches. Can’t remember their stud WRs name (Dotson, maybe?) but him getting hurt in that game helped us a lot on the defensive side.

1 Like

It’ll be a long, drawn out particularly worded response and at the end of it we will have learned absolutely nothing. In true Gundy fashion.

2 Likes

Winning 60-40 right now, but go vote if you haven’t. Can’t get beat in the first round by a future Big 12 opponent.

3 Likes

yeah, Josh Doctson was a dark horse for Heisman at the time as well I believe, or at least a strong contender for the Biletnikoff.

3 Likes

Take a year off and let this blow over and then go be an analyst for a year and then back into coaching. People just need a minute to get over it.

1 Like

Me after watching @marshall’s video of Derek Mason :joy:

3 Likes

Nothing surprising about this!!!

26 Likes

Bring back Tape doesn’t lie Adam!

14 Likes

Even if it’s just a season preview. :joy:

@him next time. @AdamLunt

1 Like

Just over 3 weeks til Christmas.:grimacing: Who all’s going to CMU? Gonna be a big one. They have our number here.

3 Likes

I’m gonna be stupid busy with work, research, and some club stuff I’m doing with some Aerospace guys, but if it’s possible I’m gonna be there. I want revenge.

Last year at the “Night With OSU” thing Gundy talked about Collin Oliver as a breakout player. This year he talked about Jabbar Muhammad. So that should be a good sign.

17 Likes
10 Likes

Where can we view or read what Gundy said? Any links?

Kelly Hines was the only reporter I saw that was in attendance and it doesn’t look like she’s posted anything.