2022 Spring Football

Good stuff, thanks! Also awesome that you’re getting time with Gundy! Big time.

4 Likes

What’s going to happen at DC must be the biggest storyline. Gundy hired the best DC of his career last time.

How does he follow that up?

Do you want to bring in a new system when you have veteran players that know how to run this system?

If this defense really is a hybrid that Knowles and Co. created the it might be hard to find a someone who can come in and run it.

This feels like the Monken hire after Holgorsen.

1 Like

Tempo was our best offense this year.

4 Likes

What does Arkansas have that we don’t, playing time? Because he would start for us.

He would be joining one of the Top 5 defenses. Joining a team coming off a Fiesta Bowl win and returning many starters. It is so incomprehensible how these guys choose Arkansas over a sure thing.

1 Like

$EC

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’ll add that to the list.

1 Like

Any improvements Sanders could make to his game would be helpful, he needs it. But no matter how much work he puts in on himself, the improvements will be minor. The real / big factor that will dictate his success will be the O line and Dunn.

1 Like

Fayetteville and the SEC

A serviceable OL will make Dunn look like he is worth his salary.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Dunn kind of balled out yesterday.

Actually forced the issue to B pres and looked good because of it.

Hell we really should have scored 40+

5 Likes

If we don’t fumble twice at the end we might score fifty!

5 Likes

Anyone here have osu max? How’s the content been?

2 Likes

It’s great. On Friday they release the bowl game footage and behind the scenes.

5 Likes

Completely random, but I’m still freakin’ happy about how the season ended, and cannot wait for next.

4 Likes

I’m still really stoked about not only the season but the fact that it happened during my senior year. Hell of a way to go out

4 Likes

Kind of a big picture question, but where do you think you’ll end up after you graduate? I know you said you’d pursue a PhD eventually.

1 Like

Actually, I’m going to do my PhD at OSU :sweat_smile: The professor I work for offered me a spot as a research assistant, and I really love the research we do in his lab

10 Likes

Ah, ok. The reason I asked is because, eventually when you have to find a job, and assuming you have to look outside of Oklahoma, find the local watch party wherever you end up. I wasn’t good about that, once I graduated. I didn’t start going to watch parties until I lived in Cincinnati, which was 5-ish years after graduating.

1 Like

We have watch parties outside of Oklahoma?