2023 Bedlam Thread: Oklahoma 🏈

Very good Travis :cowboy_hat_face:
Might get a copyright on that :grin:

2 Likes

Guys…… we have a game before bedlam…. That we could easily lose… I really hope the team is thinking WAY less about bedlam than us right now.

2 Likes

Only games Gundy looks past are the preseason games. They will be ready for Homecoming.

4 Likes

We lose at least one game to a conference opponent who is inferior to us every single season. Done it, I believe, every single season since Gundy became HC. Except maybe 2015. Unless we count ISU as our inferior opponent loss for the year.

2 Likes

I feel like it’s fine for us to get hyped up in here. It has no bearing on the team. I fully expect Gundy and the rest of the coaches to have them focused on Cincinnati.

5 Likes

It doesn’t have any bearing on the team, unless they’re doing the same thing all the fans are doing. But I’m just living in superstitions. Lol

2 Likes

This is true, there is usually one bad loss each year to someone in conference we should not lose to. Talent wise I still think Iowa State is inferior to us, but time will tell because they are not playing bad this year. I would like to think we have gotten that win out of the way. I just do not see us not coming out and playing hard on Homecoming. We can for sure lose the game, I just do not think it will be because we are looking ahead to Oklahoma.

Now the fans on the other hand. Yeah we are over looking Cincy big time and are ready to try to take down UO one last time.

5 Likes

Thanks, Michael!

2 Likes

Yeah I think I’m more worried about the UCF game than the Cincy game as far as the team focus goes.

Just, generally, when a fanbase is overlooking a game typically the football gods work up some voodoo magic and it bites the team in the ass. Lol

3 Likes

I’m definitely going to like this, but I’m waiting until Sunday morning.:joy:

5 Likes

Fair enough. :joy:

3 Likes

Found out my dad is having shoulder surgery Nov 3rd so he’s giving me his ticket. Looks like I’m going to Bedlam!

7 Likes

Hope he recovers quickly! Glad you’re getting to go!

3 Likes

So sorry if this has been answered already but when will the time for Bedlam be announced?

1 Like

It’s in a 6 day window so it’ll be Sunday I think.

2 Likes

This is really annoying that they’re waiting so late because I usually work 11-2 on Saturdays so I don’t know if I need to try to get off for next week.

1 Like

Worst thing about college football.

3 Likes

If not Sunday it will be Saturday evening when most games are finished.

2 Likes

Not ideal circumstances but we’ll all make the most of it. He gets pain relief/mobility and I get a Bedlam ticket.

1 Like

If it helps, there’s about a 0.2% chance kickoff is after 2:30.

Also, that’s prime boozing time on bedlam day so take off regardless.

7 Likes