2023 Defensive Back RJ Lester Commits to Oklahoma State

Barry developed after he got here, he was above average in HS. He was a workout fool. His height is what kept recruiters away. There was a reason Pat kept the film for so long keeping it away from recruiters from seeing it
Lil Presley isn’t in HS anymore. He looked lost when he was in there. His only hope is getting him in space.

1 Like

Barry was Barry in highschool college and NFL.

How many carries did Presley get?

A total touches of 7, if I’m not mistaken he fumbled one of those and misses passes to him
Barry wasn’t Barry in HS. Just proves what a moron you are jug

1 Like

In highschool over 1400 yards in 7 games. Just proves what a moron and weak fan you are.

And still didn’t draw any interest embicile, keep trying jug. Your points are hilarious

1 Like

Everyone thought he was too short.

What did I just state about 2 posts ago

1 Like

Again 200 pounds is not undersized in my book. Do you even know what an edge case is?

2 Likes

Devin Hester was a utility guy but could play corner very well. One of my other favorites. I’d rather have small disruptive fast corners. Guys 5’11" quicker than snot. I’m not saying every tall cb is slow. Just a preference. Jimmy Johnson had a philosophy that was pretty good on defense. He was ahead of the curb. He loved speed. I would say though I wouldn’t mind my FS and SS being taller. I love cover 2 defense and a nickel back blasting in. You know something crazy over the years I’ve seen our defense run a 4-3, 4-4, 4-2-5, maybe something else, and now a 2-4-5. Only thing I haven’t seen is a 3-3-5 defense from us yet.

2 Likes