2024 Football Season - Playoffs or Bust

That dude from Claremore?

Ya’ll shouldn’t need a new college football video game to get your OSU football jollies this year. We got a real-world video game in OLLIE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :muscle: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah so you can play with Ollie during the week

Maybe 3-a. Idk what class, but it’s sulphur / Davis. Can’t remember which HS. He lives in one of those towns but goes to school in the other. When he was 14 he beat me 55-7 or something like that, and I was 27-28 years old at the time. Those kids are insanely good at video game sports.

1 Like

Is there a way to pull ESPN radio clips? 98.1 plays ESPN radio on weekends since the animal guys are off. Someone on the espn radio show said he’s picking OSU for the playoffs, and thinks if Nardo (he called him Nembo lol) can get his schemes down for the players in year 2 they could be one of the top teams in the nation.

1 Like

Dedicated thread: PFB+ NCAA25 Thread

3 Likes

Give me Gus and Joel all day over any other broadcast team.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Coming right along.

1 Like

I hope everyone on here affected by this gets a better seat. my seats were wider but my leg room is about half what it used to be

If my leg room is half what it used to be I’ll have to pull my knees up to my chest - and I’m not a tall person.

2 Likes

At least you won’t have to worry about your seat collapsing from under you with the rest of the bleachers.

6 Likes

IYKYK

https://x.com/barrettsallee/status/1762191142647390480?s=46&t=mLxfuP_5HoKluPFarX9ZFA

2 Likes

Man Kansas is getting a ton of love in nearly every poll and by every talking head. And, to be clear, I mean KU and not KSU. We all expected KSU to be rated high. I know KU has continued to legitimately improve, but I certainly did not expect them to be rated above Oklahoma State as much as they have been in pre-season polls. Good thing pre-season polls don’t mean :poop: .

3 Likes

Its betting SZN!

3 Likes

Texas tech hasn’t finished in the top half of the league since air was invented.

1 Like

Pate and McElroy had OSU third and second in the Big 12 next year, respectively. That’s a decent barometer of the national perception…how in the world does Vegas give OSU the 8th (!!!) best odds to win the Big 12 next year?

4 Likes

I think middle of the pack is definitely possible with how this team looked to start and end 2023, but this team should definitely be ahead of TT, UCF and ISU.

1 Like

Because it’s OSU. Pretty normal. Also, Pate picked us and UT last year for Dallas so nice to see he’s still up on us.

2 Likes