2024 Schedule

Which is more likely to happen:

Oklahoma State loses all three non-conference games in 2024
Oklahoma State goes undefeated in conference play in 2024

This is an easy, easy, easyyyyyyyy one. SDSU is likely fixing to win their Nat Title. If the only two options are 0-3 Non-Con or 9-0 Con………0-3 Non-Con is far more likely

Ketchupsicle with the SHADE, probably feeling some portal pain . I kid I kid .

This schedule has the makings of either great blunder or a nice playoff resume . I’m saying 3-0, I’m definitely checking under my bed every night this off-season for SDSU lol
Hope that gets moved to Thursday or Friday night to kick the season off .

Just checked our schedule .

After Arkansas we go @tulsa (ok practically a home game) then @baylor @byu @colrado @kstate sheesh that’s a bit rough

1 Like

@TheButcher I’m not sure you understand the question. It was what was more likely to happen? Going 3-0 wasn’t an option

1 Like

Scheduling any Dakota school is the epitome of stupidity. WHY did we do this to ourselves??

2 Likes

According to RA, Mike Holder scheduled it as one final FU to Mike Gundy before walking out the door into retirement.

4 Likes

It’s a big fck me too. Unless we’re playing a real team I want the chance of losing in the non con LOW.

1 Like

At the moment im not that high on Arkansas. Sdsu is right now 1 of only 2 loses i have us down for. We should be ready to go like in 2021. With all the guys coming back we should have our identity figure out. So only 2 option we go 3 and 0.

1 Like

Between the two options mentioned I’d go winless in the non-con. First, it’s a lot easier to have a 3 game losing streak than a 9 game winning streak. Second, OSU has been known to start the season a bit slow and opening with the potential 2 time defending FCS champion and an SEC team isn’t a cakewalk.

1 Like

I want the chance of losing in non-con to be non -existent.

1 Like

Why are we thinking 0-3 with tulsa on the non con schedule?

1 Like

@jeremy6 The question was 0-3 non con or 9-0 conf. Which is more likely?

Those are the only two options.

1 Like

Thank you for following the criteria of the question. Some of these guys are incapable of following instruction

1 Like

Oooops you are correct sir . Got out a little over my skis there .

3 Likes

I have to admit that I was quick to read halfway into the comments without paying attention to the first one but to say incapable of following instructions is overkill. I think losing the three non-con games is more likely than winning all conference games considering we’ve never done that before in the Big12.

2 Likes

Same

3 Likes

I tend to agree. Interestingly, I see our non-con, on average, tougher than our conf schedule.

1 Like

To be fair- we are 15-21-2 all time @tulsa.

Most of those loses where prior to the 80’s. Tulsa was a competitive team in the early years.

2 Likes

I wish Tulsa could get back to a higher level of competition .

1 Like