2025 Receiver Royal Capell Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/2025-receiver-royal-capell-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

OSU adds a third receiver commit to its 2025 class.

1 Like

“Capell’s commitment leapfrogs the Cowboys’ class all the way up to No. 5 in the Big 12 rankings…”
Good start!
GO POKES!!

2 Likes

“ That’s good for the 29th class nationally after starting the day at 44.”

The closer we get to actual signing day the lower it will be.

1 Like

Do sho

Was the last Cibolo Steele player we had Jordan Sterns? He was a really good player for us, and IMO had a much better college career than his younger brother who’s in the NFL.

That might be true, but Sterns also didn’t win the conference. If we can’t get coaches to help us win the conference. Then we have to absolutely find a way to get players to win the conference for us.

Rankings are highly political!

1 Like

So it’s only on the players, yeah? If we are aggressive, innovative, recruit and develop well that will happen. We’ve had opportunities, I think the coaching let us down almost always when we had chances to win another conference title.

I would always like better numbers. The thing is, it is only good for bragging rites. One issue is the composite is over 4 sites. One bad ranking drops the composite. We got a kid the has 19 d1 offers with big name schools. Because he is a lineman the numbers arent there.
Im not going to cry over the numbers. Tech is 15, with there over all number, they will be about 30.

By the why billy walton just left texas. He did play in some games.

1 Like

Another thing on this class we will be get the lineman coming back from misson. His numbers will not be in this class. If i remember correctly he was a mid 87.

1 Like

Billy and others don’t see the kid yesterday is an 88…one point from a four star. I don’t give a tinkers dam how many stars they have. Joy wants to have some type of ring around his head ,??
Anyone add 3-4 million? It would help the portal :crazy_face:
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like