5 more Saturdays!

Football is almost back! Get all your complaining about our 12 win season out of your system, Gundy haters. We’re about to have an even better year that will make you cope even harder.

4 Likes

We have a tuffer schedule then last year. 3 of the 4 top games are road games. If we can get 2 of the 4 we should be in the title game.

1 reason to favor uo is they have no road games out of the top teams. They still have a couple of tricky road games.

Veteran QB. No one else has that. I think Sanders is going to have his year this year.

4 Likes

Im with you. If we start the year with most of our starters the offense should be roling in the 49 pts per game area.
Just saying tuff road games are tuff.

1 Like

That’s what QBs who come back from million point deficits against blue bloods are for. He’s seen it all now. Overcome, knows what it takes to win those. Knows how it feels to lose those.

I expect better offensive line play, expect our defensive line to be terrifying. Overall, I wouldn’t expect our defense to be quite as good, but as long as they don’t regress a great deal and we can run a little better, I think we’ll exploit the QB inexperience across the league.

1 Like

I think we are changing gears offensively at a perfect time. Its better for our qb anf line it will help out defense out too

2 Likes

I do think we’ll go fast-paced this year.

2 Likes

What’s everyone’s predictions for win total ?

Until after fall camp i will go with a solid 9. How many you going with

I’m thinking 9-3 this year. Maybe 8-4.

1 Like

It’s hard to tell but with all the other questions around the league I think we could go 11-1 again . So that means 6-6

1 Like

Sure. I’ll go 11-1.

1 Like

Sanders said they were moving faster this past spring than they ever have since he got to Stillwater.

2 Likes

@jake4 So OSU goes 11-1. That will definitely have them playing for the Big 12 Title. Who do they play in Arlington? Do you have it nailed down on who they lose to?

Ive already made some predictions on this site for the upcoming season too

FEB 6: "Ill say OSU goes 8-4 or 9-3. Losses are to Baylor & OU. The other one comes ASU, Texas or @KState. Ill say OU goes 10-2 regular season. Baylor, Texas & @Nebraska are the 3 that scare me.

FEB 16: “I say OU plays for the Conf title”

MAY 6: "I say they (USC) will go 9-3 regular season & play for the PAC 12 title.

Us lose asu is a joke. Those gurls for the pac 12 wint know what hit them till the flight home. We will be up 3 scores by 1st quarter

I could see us losing to Baylor, K-State, OU, and Texas. Arizona State…not so much.

2 Likes

I think he was just saying one of the three of ksu, Texas or asu

1 Like

Those early games are a little scarier to me than some. I’ll definitely pick OSU to win as they’ll have better players by a wide margin. But it is week 2. A lot of new stuff defensively for the Cowboys. That’s why as an OU fan I’m very worried about that trip to Lincoln.

1 Like

That goes both ways. Asu will have less talent and alot of new guys coming into stilwater.