A Look at the Highest-Graded Returning Skill Position Players for OSU

Originally published at: A Look at the Highest-Graded Returning Skill Position Players for OSU | Pistols Firing

Some names might surprise you.

I hate it when they make a grad just to grade a thuin

1 Like

Sanders is the Achilles heel. Statistically, he hasn’t improved at all in his 3 years as starter. Not his completion %, QB rating, yards per completion, etc. He has been flat from year to year. And his decision making sure as heck hasn’t improved. He had 6 more TDs last year than 2020, but he also had 6 more INTs than in 2020. That’s not improving. That’s trash. How long do we have to have this clown on the team without improving at all??? At least he already has clown hair so he will be ready for his next career.

Dud your like a broken record. He did improve.

1 Like

Statistically, he did not. Only in total yards.

That pretty i hope they dnt take your stat board down.
Yea well per game he did better on turnovers. Red zone td jump 15 %
You got to remember he missed abunch of games the first 2 years and the second year only had 11 games. He played 13 games last year. So sack we less . Im come on dude we went 12 wins. You act like you qb us.

1 Like

Imagine what we could do with just an average QB after 12 wins with a chump!!!

Just think how great this site would be if for not the haters. Its the world i live in.

1 Like

Or, imagine if realists weren’t considered haters? Not a hater. I just say what many people already know but can’t admit it because they are too die hard fans. I showed you his stats and you basically ignored them because they were exactly as bad as I told you they were and they showed stagnant eactivity. Our QB has not gotten better at all over 3 years. That’s on Gundy. That’s on Dunn. Time to fire them all except for Mason.

1 Like

In no way did i ignore your stats. I confronted them and some more and mention the amount of games. If you cant take reality go back to your gaming

1 Like

Lmao I’m not as down on Sanders as you are, but that was pretty dam funny!!!

JPR was 25 for 25 in pass receptions, so it is hard to beat 100%. He has NFL genes and is sharp as a tack. This could be his breakout year as the next Dillion Stoner.

1 Like

Not going to lie, every one goes on about Presley and he’s not bad, but I think JPR may be the better receiver.

1 Like

Bless your little heart. You are so cute when you are angry.

Good Lord !!! Flag a post over that !! What do we have in here , a bunch of pus**es in here. Wasn’t a cuss word ?

1 Like

Yea cant remember what you said but i know it was anything. There getting a lil touching.

1 Like

Yea I know who probably flagged it. There has been one use the F bomb repeatedly in here and never had a flag …. pitiful people
Really touchy when we are getting to them

1 Like

Some thin skin guys on here. They had them close down the one article

1 Like

They want to talk chit but getting back is offensive to them :roll_eyes:

1 Like