A Look Back On Hot Takes From The Season: Ketchupsicle Edition!

I wonder what the conversation between Williams and rattler will be like if we get 7 or 8 sacks in the tech game. We had 8 and 7 last 2.
Williams: I got a cold u can start
Rattler: I got a bad head ache.
Williams: dude I got a swollen hand.
Etc…
Just messen with u.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, you think OU is about to close the season 0-3?

No, I do not. I think they win this Sat & split the Bedlam games. Will it shock me if they lose both of the last 2 games? NOT AT ALL. It would’ve shocked me last week. Not today though

OK, well you mentioned the pillow fighting and street fighting. You think a pillow fighter is going to win against a street fighter or you think OU is going to learn to street fight this week.

So, in this scenario, OU wins in Stillwater and loses at a neutral site? There’s no “splitting Bedlam” if you lose in Stillwater because the championship will be OSU vs. Baylor.

Hey boss……KState is favored this weekend against Baylor. But I think the Big 12 Champ is OU-OSU. They split those.

I do think OU changes some things. But they are not capable of playing more physical than either OSU or Iowa St this year

Ksu is the hottest team in the big 12. They haven’t beat anyone of the best teams. They are still playing for 3rd
Ksu is the must middle of the road team nothing great or bad. In Manhattan. Baylor does lose some of their magic away from waco. If ksu and ou wins this weekend it will be a ou osu bedlam title.

1 Like

Baylor has been underrated all year. They win. ISU wins, too. Baylor-OSU championship.

1 Like

Personally I think ou is weak itching we can take them twice and would be a great send off. If Texas could lose out and go with 4 wins. We take 2 from ou in bedlam and a title. Top that with a win in the playoffs
It would give me a warm feeling​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Of course we would tell the sec no backsees.
:grin::grin::grin::grin::scream::scream::scream::scream::hugs::hugs::hugs::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Depends if OU breaks down like Texass. The outburst Riley had might indicate they break but who knows. He’s pretty ■■■■ sharp in November.

Aside from OU, Baylor might be the one other team I don’t want a rematch with in Arlington. I’d love another crack at Iowa State.

Play OU twice, beat them twice.

3 Likes

I would like to see how Gundy coaches in bedlam 1 and how the defense contains them. If Gundy let’s his nuts hang like he did in 2018 while the defense shuts them down like Baylor did I might like our chances against them twice. They’ve got a much worse defense than Baylor which will help sanders a lot.

I’m not buying that OU has a much worse defense. Sorry…Asamoah is a problem. I can’t shake the feeling OU’s defense will play like their hair is on fire in Stilly. And Linc will pull out all the stops on O knowing that he doesn’t have the o-line or run-game to beat us straight up.

1 Like

Yeah that’s true. I just really hope Gundy lets his nuts hang on em. If he does that I like our chances. If he goes typical bedlam scared mode Lincoln will make him pay.

1 Like

I’m seeing 2013 Bedlam flashbacks. But first, a shocking L in Lubbock to ruin the whole discussion.

Iowa State is pretty much out of it. It’s OU or Baylor.

With the isu and baylor loss Saturday it makes no difference what we do.
That would also make ksu the 3rd place team
Neither Baylor or isu are good road teams. With both ksu and ou playing for something.