A Look Back On Hot Takes From The Season!

A dominant position? So you think a guy who’s failed to meet his conference projection seven of the last nine seasons is putting us in a dominant position? 1-3 as a favorite against his biggest rival?

At what point do you have to go to before deciding that maybe we should be doing better than the Cheez-It or Liberty Bowl?

Given all the “success” why hasn’t recruiting been better? And why have we not had a top 25 class in 10 years?

We brag about being “Top 10 in wins the last decade!!!” and the best thing we have to show for it is one NY6 bowl appearance (Where we got our a55 kicked).

Did you ever notice how after 2011 we used to be projected to either win the conference or play for a conference title? There is a reason the national pundits stopped believing we could do it.

Probably would be 9-0 if our offense could function without having a penalty every three plays.

Did Knowles go over the natural zone in the team meeting. Mite go over how to secure fumbles. Dnt lead with ur foot. Come to think about it dnt lead with ur helmet too

1 Like

Gotta score on defense when the offense doesn’t feel like scoring

Where have u been each of are last 3 years we have had r best recruiting class. 5 composite 4stars and 2 more 4stars. We aren’t done with this class yet

1 Like

The defense did score Saturday but could have.

1 Like

Did we have a top 25 recruiting class?

So would Wake Forest and Michigan St … you imbecile :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s just it Joey you think you’re a football guru when you don’t know chit. Ever sit down and understand why many kids are 4-5 star and wind up being busts ? A lot don’t want to work and many it’s because of the camps they make… see you never shut up

1 Like

You ever get tired of getting your a&& kicked :roll_eyes::grin::grin::grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

So it’s so easy for a non blue blood to get a top 25 class. Ur an idiot. We have improved they last 4 years In both recruiting and record. U just can’t get behind gundy for some reason. Plus u really dnot understand about college football.

1 Like

Do you ever sit down and watch decent coaches with teams that have a few 4-5 star recruits and wonder how they do so well?

Mack Brown does it.

Wait a minute are we talking about a good coach or a recruiter. Who r these unicorn coach u speak of.

1 Like

First north Carolina has plenty of players in state and no ou.
Second I was speaking about the big 12.
And I dnt want a ton of 4 and 5 stars to go to 500 with mack

1 Like

What’s Mac’s record this year ? Is he 500

1 Like

I watch OSU all the time :joy::joy: the rest that get a sprinkling of 4 stars get their a&&es fired

1 Like

He’s just jumping from one deflect to the other. He loved getting his a&& kicked :rofl::rofl: he thinks he knows recruiting but he’s lost there too… liberals do that

1 Like

Clemson is not that far away. So that point is not a very good one. Nobody said you would go .500 with a bunch of 4-5 star recruits. If Gundy is as good as advertised then he’ll start beating OU and winning more conference titles with better recruits.

I mean this year, sweetheart. Let’s say we fired Gundy whatever year… 2016 or something. Would we be back in this position now? I doubt it. We’d probably be on a new coach or about to fire a coach.

2 Likes