A Look Back On Hot Takes From The Season!

What are you talking about Robert…

We’re talking about Shane at 40%. He’s completed 33 of his last 76 passes. Just barely a shade over 40%.

2 Likes

Says the guy who still has faith a coach that’s 2-14 against his biggest rival is going to beat them twice in one year.

Sorry I miss took the qb u were riding :thinking::thinking::thinking::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::flushed::flushed::flushed::man_in_motorized_wheelchair::man_in_motorized_wheelchair::man_in_motorized_wheelchair::man_in_manual_wheelchair::man_in_manual_wheelchair::woman_in_manual_wheelchair::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::biking_man:‍♂:biking_man:‍♂:biking_man:‍♂
Shane is at 56 % this year tho. Not sticking up for him.
I know u bring in the ou game which I thought everybody but Joey weren’t talking about.:scream::scream::scream::scream::triumph::triumph::triumph::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::sob::sob::sob::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Your just wasting your time Ketchup. Robert’s going to ignore the fact that at the beginning of the season OU was only winning games by single digits with Rattler starting, and that since making the switch to Williams every win has been by double digits so far (besides Texas where he didn’t play the full game).

1 Like

If you say one negative thing about Gundy you get put on Roberto’s aggression list.

You forget Robert is the type that’ll find anything and everything to argue with you about. If it’s anything negative about OSU or anything positive outside OSU he goes on the attack. Here he is blaming Spencer Sanders for everything under the sun, and now all of a sudden he wants to take up for him.

Which was the name of the article.

1 Like

Joey you’re the one that argues nonstop over trivial chit when you get proven wrong idiot. Who has the most posts in this forum. You pop your gums just to hear them flap with absolute bullshit. Go suck up to Tomato, you’ve been trying to make friends with him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s only natural to have the most posts when I have to reply to both you and Robert. I guess I’ll just address you both in one response for now on.

Twice, I don’t know. We’ll know more about who OU is after they play Baylor and Iowa State. My gut tells me we’re better than they are based on eye test and common opponents.

2 Likes

Whatever, I just glance through them , I already know what the content will be. Anything against what Robert and I say :roll_eyes: you think highly of yourself Joey :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

We will see how we will handle Williams Saturday.
Morris free chucking passes and running free will be a bad thing

1 Like

Since Williams has been starting they are more dangerous on offense. He seems to scramble out of jams you wouldn’t think he could. If we get ahold of him we need to wrap up. He scrambles well. Have to contain him

1 Like

We were better in 2010 and 2013. Still didn’t seem to matter.

Then that’s tells me nobody should take you seriously since you don’t take any of the content seriously. Can’t make a proper assumption of a post if you just admit to glancing through it.

It shows no one takes u seriously. People would read ur post if u would just keep repeating blah blah blah

1 Like

You’re guilt of it too. You admit to not reading it and then you just spout off blah blah blah!!!

Yea I don’t care to read the same garbage everyday. If Joey ever posted a compliment it was a backhanded one. It’s amusement is what it is :joy::joy:

Joe I’ve talked about pwo, kickers, tv numbers, tcu game, …etc. and talked with like 15 people got likes.

U joey have spent ur day talking about the same chit u talked about before the season started. 2 and 12. People would respect u a lil if u actually seem to care about osu. How many people have sent u post today saying ur an idiot. We live post u because it’s funny when u post back.

1 Like

I’ve never seen 15 people like your post, but good for you!! I hope you continue to feel important.