A Mike Gundy Story

Then the clear choice is pistolsfiringtotallylegitnews.com

14 Likes

Pistolsfiringpundit.com might get back some of the conservative readers.

5 Likes

No I think you need to stay with the PFB initials so go with Pistols Firing Baby!!

1 Like

This is exactly what I am afraid is going to happen and then the PFB and The Football program are going to suffer. From a imagine perspective.

I was hoping this was a temporary ban due to the ESPN series, but seems pretty clear that’s not it since it goes back to spring 2019.

1 Like

Gundy and his henchmen are the worst. Hopefully the SIDs are gone as well when Gundy retires.

2 Likes

In like 8 years :joy:

2 Likes

After this year…

Just let me have my hopeful thoughts that we’ll shoot GL into the sun sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

Good one :joy:

1 Like

I read it on the internet (this forum)

I don’t think anyone ever confirmed anything about him retiring after this year.

Mostly because he’s not going to.

1 Like

I offered to change the name of our site.

5 Likes

Have you offered to publish a print version?
What if you get a PFB intern to print off all of the articles once a week, put them in a binding, and drop them off at MG’s office? That would make PFB a magazine (which have lots of credibility), much like RA’s employer, SI - who is super legit & very highly credible on all things OSU.

/s

31 Likes

That did make me chuckle. :laughing:
Sad/frustrating overall topic. But good humor there.

2 Likes

So good.

1 Like

Nah, it would need to have OAN in there somewhere. /s

1 Like

That’s what happens when you piss off HH…

10 Likes

@kyleporterCBS what prompted that phone call? Did something happen between the bowl game and spring ball?

I asked this question many times. I was told, “He just started paying closer attention to things.”