After Bedlam Celebration, Cowboys' Focus Shifts to Baylor, Big 12 Crown and CFP

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/after-bedlam-celebration-cowboys-focus-shifts-to-baylor-big-12-crown-and-cfp/

Cowboys already projected to make Final Four.

Anyone know the status of Bohannon? Baylor without him is a big difference.

Does anyone know if we’re the North or South team? Trying to get tix, but would prefer to be on the correct side…

1 Like

He didn’t suite up. It’s a hamstring. So is 2 weeks enough. Will it bother him being sacked 7 times.
I think they will go with the backup. No difference. Mostly ran the ball. The didn’t ask Bohannon to do much either.
My concern is who will be health for us .
Warren is not 100%
Sills keeps get his foot taped. Can he go another game.
Baylor will have their top defender for this game, not like our first game.

2 Likes

Warren made some incredible blocks on blitz pick-ups last night - would hate to not have him next week.
I thought there hadn’t been much of a drop off with Richardson most of the season, but his fumble and dropped pass last night was concerning. Also surprised Dezmon didn’t see any action.

2 Likes

South

Thanks!

Yea. Rite now its a trust issue. Especially with fumbles.
I hope they got the turnovers out of their system for the next 2 or 3 games.

1 Like

Bohanan did suit up

1 Like

I think some of that has to do with the OU mental block. Luckily unlike past OSU teams they had enough left in the tank to bury that into the ground.

Bohannon spent a lot of time running from our Dline the first time and shortarmming a lot of throws because of blitzes. Give him time he’s not bad and a big guy too that can run

1 Like

Dealing with a hamstring I better we see the second one.

1 Like

If Gundy has the teams head in the right spot I think we will handle them convincingly. They had a real rough time with tech the other day. Even though tech has a somewhat decent defense it isn’t close to ours. Plus we got some film on the backup so we won’t be surprised.

1 Like

A hamstring can be a funny healing on them. Most take a month depending on how bad

1 Like

The fumbles on the 5 yard line I’ve always thought you let them go inside the 10 yard line just for that reason. Has it changed in coaching ?

1 Like