All-Sun Belt Offensive Lineman Dalton Cooper Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/all-sun-belt-offensive-lineman-dalton-cooper-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

Cooper allowed seven sacks in 1,382 pass plays as a starting left tackle.

Thank goodness we can get the ones that we didn’t want out of highschool. Maybe they’ll be better with someone else coaching them up.

1 Like

Here we goooo

1 Like

Can he please play the bowl game??? …pretty please…

GO POKES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Just a question. Who was the lowest ranked lineman in the portal?

1 Like

How do we pass up 6’6” out of the state of Oklahoma? Took the long way to get here but glad to see fresh meat coming into the trenches.
Come spring I’d like to read about how Coach Glass has worked his magic on our down line on both sides of the ball. Anyone remember Loadholt on pro day throwing up 8 reps of 225? I could be exaggerating a little!

3 Likes

Alot didnt have hs ratings. So its not just one

1 Like

Great get. Its getting better. I still want a true center. Wilson was good but the back up wasnt great.

2 Likes

In the Sun Belt, not sure how that translates to Big 12 footy. But good thing we’re going after some established studs. Only saving grace is the kid is an Okie so let’s cheer him on!

3 Likes

Maybe he runs a 6-flat 40 and was only 250 coming out of HS? Personally I think w/ the way DEs are these days, smaller and crazy foot speed, you’re probably better off going with 270~290 lb guys who also have good speed for their size. We can’t run anyway…

1 Like

Are coaches must be on the street corner panhandling for everyone else’s scraps lol. Boy o boy. “No need to panic yet.”

Dosent matter how low in rankings they are because we have the Magical Rob Glass that will make any person no matter their god given talent into a dominant force! Just bring in pee wee Herman and give him the Glass effect and poof…all American in no time.

Yeah we’ve seen that the last few years on the offensive line.

1 Like

Hopefully we snagged another Goslevske type player.

2 Likes

Hope no one noticed the OT leaving LSU.

Some people refuse to see reality🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Or the three from Alabama that are in there also.

So this kid was an All-Sun Belt and the top LT in the conference? I’m not going to complain here. It’s better than being in a position of switching a dude to an Offensive tackle. I’ll wait to see what this kid does. What I don’t trust as of right now are Dickey, Dunn, and our running game.

5 Likes

Heard Cooper has an NIL deal with the Cadillac dealership already… hasn’t had a practice yet but has an NIL already.

1 Like