Also a pretty good read

These liberals get real upset when you call them a girl or an idiot, guess they like the term “ them, they, trans, etc”. I would be more upset being called all that than an idiot :roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Be careful he will flag u if u speak ur mind.
He is really sensitive too.

1 Like

I didn’t address him, guess he has his limit of posts. Don’t think I’ve seen one of his posts before

1 Like

I am against bullying. I just thought calling an adult educated male a gurl or an idiot wouldnt mean he would break down and cry. A six year old, yes. Thats why I think more should be done in school about bullying.

1 Like

Wonder why anti OSU posts and the Coach doesn’t upset someone ? I see more of that than anything. Jug and Joey have done their share of crying

1 Like

I am too, but the CRT isn’t offensive to them. Wonder why :joy::joy:

1 Like

Joey is explaining to me why a 5 defensive recruiting class is good. And it’s perfectly fine all 5 are 3 stars.
Not once has he said good job to gundy for getting 5 4 stars players on the offensive side.
Joey the hypocrite

1 Like

Joey must have blocked me :joy::joy::joy: I saw we got a ‘22 commit today from Del City but we need more LB, safeties , … we have a few underclass linemen

1 Like

Colin must be upset at you :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That kid is 23’ a good early pick up.

Yea I got the year mixed up. Looks a good find if his recruiting doesn’t take off. He’s what 6’3, and 240 already

1 Like

Yea he filled out great over one year. I think we got a lock on him. We have a classmate already. We’re looking at two more

1 Like