Also a pretty good read

why don’t y’all just a thread where you keep the convos going instead of starting a new thread for every idea that pops into you or roberts head

1 Like

This was a year ago. Now Traber says everyday that Gundy is doing a great job. If we’d fired Gundy last year, we’d be rebuilding right now instead of sitting in position to potentially win the conference and go to the playoff, so good thing Weiberg is smarter than you and Jim Traber.

2 Likes

Jug doesn’t care about him walking it back. He just puts these things out to disrupt.

1 Like

The ou wrestling team has it worse then our football

1 Like

this is incoherent

1 Like

Thank u. Perhaps u will stay out of r post.
If u dnt know what they are about u shouldn’t post about them.

1 Like

He wasn’t commenting about the post. He was saying you guys should dedicate a thread to all the random articles that are being posted. So you have a continuous conversation rather than having a separate thread/post for every separate article.

Makes a good amount of sense

What doesn’t make any sense is you calling people idiots

2 Likes

Joey and jug hi Jack every post. To get there gundy fire agenda out there.
It’s like staring at a two headed pig. U just get hooked making fun of them.

I don’t know who Joey and Jug are but you can’t own a post or highjack a post. If you don’t like their opinion then you can say so and then post another article in the same thread and then move on.

This isn’t facebook, you can have a continuous conversation with multiple articles in one thread.

I see u think calling people out is a good thing.
I think if guys from the pay side come on here giving only moral advise are idiots

1 Like

Thats why u got the pay side u dnt need to down grade urself do u

1 Like

This is a site for Oklahoma State fans by Oklahoma State fans. I don’t appreciate people being rude online just because they’re online. So yes, “calling you out”

If you don’t like it then go spout your rudeness on another site.

I’m dnt some gamer hiding in moms basement.
If I call someone something online I would off too.
Yes people get more upset getting called a gurl in real life.

1 Like

Liberal fascism at work.
Come in telling us what we should post ur talk about.

1 Like

Bullying at work.

Enjoy your day

Yes u r bulling. No no u have I nice day hi Hitler.

1 Like

Well if traber said it, it’s gotta be a sign from the good lord!

2 Likes

I know what ur saying I just dnt see how a 6500 post thread is continuous.
If Joey and ar0 are on the thread it’s will be all about gundy.
I post all the time u guys from the pay site only comment on my spelling. It’s funny every one else can read them.
Go to taco tech hard or soft shell if there is nothing interesting then I guess ur rite about us.

1 Like

Why is that ? You don’t think Jug and Joey are idiot trolls. Why have one long a&& post that usually gets sidetracked into talking about a different subject. Or maybe they don’t understand how to discuss more than one subject

1 Like