Am I the only one nervous about West Virginia?

I will say this… Whatever they did to tweak the defense since Baylor has really changed the outlook on the Defense. I do have faith in them getting stops now.

2 Likes

Me too. I get that the team should be, and very likely is, able to avoid distractions and prepare for the upcoming game better than the fan base does. But I just can’t shake the suspicion that the same kind of thinking we see here is seeping into the team’s mentality. (Warning: Confirmation Bias alert!) The Texas Tech game seemed like a classic case of this. PFB and The Chamber had people predicting 56-10 wins and LOLing at even the suggestion that Tech might be able to keep it close. Is it any wonder the team came out looking sluggish and unprepared?

I vote coincidence. It’s not nothing, but HFA is just not that big of a factor in conference games.

1 Like

I’m actually pretty confident and that makes think it might be a rough game.

We can’t have nice things.

4 Likes

Concerned weather may neutralize our athletic edge.

In a normal year the weather would concern me, but this team doesn’t throw the ball. Chuba doesn’t get cold, he will have 150 at the half.

6 Likes

This is amazing. :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

image OSU image WVU

I was very worried, especially when I found out West Virginia was starting their back up quarterback who is ready to have his Heisman game against us. But now that we have our own second (or third!) string quarterback ready to go off on the Mountaineers, I am much more confident that we can start preparing for Bedlam.

2 Likes

Same! Sitting at a bar in WV!!! Didn’t have anyone to explain why I’m laughing.

1 Like