Anyone in Boise?

Anyone here for the game!? I’d love to run into some Cowboy fans tomorrow! I’ll be the loud guy in the North end zone with my wife looking at me disgustedly!:rofl::joy: GO POKES!!

8 Likes

Pay for PFB+ and you’ll find out. :smirk:

3 Likes

Sounds like a really cool experience . Have fun !

1 Like

It’s late but u should have got in hold of the alumni asst.
I see why the head chump.is called this. He was asking if anyone was going to boise for the game not the sacrificial ritual after the game.

I hope the paid members are in camo, or they will stick out like a sore thump.
Those orange and black tee-shirts saying osu will give a clue.

What’s a “thump”?

It’s u a hillbilly with just a :+1:

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

How in the hell are you even able to use a phone? It’s mind-boggling. You can’t type out anything coherent.

1 Like

I knew u would comeback crying.
Seriously that’s what ur going with.
Just dnt say anything if u have nothing to say.
It just makes u look small.

wow…ask a simple question and look what happens…

2 Likes

I was trying to help you out, with my post. I just thought his was being rude to a fellow pokie.
Sorry for ruining your post.:innocent::innocent::innocent::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: enjoy the game.

You’re good…I appreciate the help. It’s just some people…
GO POKES!

2 Likes