Are sooner fans more annoying then gundy haters

They both seem to know it all and are proud of ou.
I had a best friend for years that was a sooner fan. It was weird close friends for 2 decades but never watch the game together. He only was a sooner fans because his dad was a cornhusker fan back in the 70’s.
He did respect osu more then the gundy fans. We had just won a natty in wrestling. But like gundy haters it all came back to football. He said all those natty’s were in girl sports.
So I ask him.
Me : do u watch pro wrestling ever weekend
Him: yes
Me: how many rounds of golf did u play this weekend
Him: silent
Me dnt we go play hoops every Tuesday
Him silent
Me aren’t u in 2 softball leagues
Him nothing again
Me how’s ur gymnastics skills
Him walked away never speaking of it again.

He would even by me cowboy gear. Once bought me one of those national championship pens.
I do think that sooner fans and gundy haters are football fans. But over all the sooner fan is more rational. If they could get away with it. I could see 2 gundy haters pulling a " Celtics pride" deal.
So I do feel sorry for gundy haters. They only have football. Get a hobby. Stay sane.

1 Like

I love it. You make up arguments so you can win. LOL :grinning::smiley::grin::smile::grinning::smiley::grin::smile::grinning::smiley::smiley::grin::grin::grinning::smiley::smiley::grin::smile::grinning::smiley::grin::smile::grinning::smiley::grin::smile::grinning::smiley::grin::smile:

By me saying sooner fans are more in reality then gundyhaters is a win? I guess. It’s not a win for me. It’s a loss for u.
I dnt think anyone wins with bad fans.

1 Like

Gundy haters love seeing us lose. But that’s only 20% of the time, but you have challenged fans like Joey and Jug….they know nothing about football absolutely nothing but I St , why can’t we be like them. That didn’t work out too well so now it’s Baylor. Aranda will be in line for a bigger paying job in a year or two
They want a guy like Briles, now there’s a fine outstanding coach Just win at all costs

2 Likes

These guy kill me. They want to fire a guy who will 11 or 12 wins.
And fire a guy with turmoil going every where. U got nil the portal, New coaches new conference and we still in stillwater.

1 Like

Yea Joey thinks Stillwater is great to recruit to but he turns around and says no one will come to Stillwater. You know everything comes full circle :joy:. Especially Jug :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Gundy haters are worse, for sure. OU fans are at least happy when their teams win and upset when they lose. Completely opposite from a Gundy hater.

2 Likes

OU fans are happy when they win…by like 30 or more. If it’s a close game that wasn’t supposed to be close, they whine and complain.

2 Likes

1 conference title in 17 years for OSU fans.

11 conference titles in 17 years for OU fans.
I wonder why OU fans are happy?

Here is a prime example of a hater. Comes in mad and yell one of there few mantra.

1 Like

He’s pathetic !!! Anyone know if he set foot on campus this year to a game ? Or spend it shoveling chit

1 Like

Gundyhaters are like dogs with a bone.
Well now Knowles ran to a better job we will hear about how jealous gundy was. How he wouldn’t pay him. Gundy wanting a below average program.

1 Like

One thing we would lose any recruits since he didn’t have any.

1 Like

I’ve heard 2.5 million for Knowles ? Hell Venable’s didn’t make but 2 million at Clemson, supposedly the highest paid DC
I’ve said before college football is headed in the wrong direction to me. The haves with the NIL will make the have not’s irrelevant

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what we paid. It will be Gundy’s fault.
There a bunch of cry babies.

1 Like

Sure but clowns like Jug and Joey didn’t anti up the millions they want given to a coach to stay. He may not have even stayed if we matched it. Such a whiney, crying tantrum throwing bunch of pu&&ies :joy::joy:

1 Like

Jug was the clown.
Like I said he never competed against another person.

1 Like

Bingo !! Never competed one on one with anything but the lama’s

1 Like

It would have taken 3 million to keep him. He already said it got him closer to back home. It’s bad when an old guy needs to close to his mom. I guess Joey can tell us about that.

1 Like

Joey has never left mommies house :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like