Auburn DC Derek Mason Emerging as Candidate for OSU's DC Position, Per Report

Auburn just promoted another coach to DC, so I think Mason is on the move.

The Auburn job may be a good gig for a year or 2 but osu can be longer.

The passing game will pick back up in the big 12.

Mason might bring some players with him…

1 Like

He better do something cause right now 11 leaving and 0 coming in.

In case you wanted to see his scheme, this is a good overview. We are going to need Cobb to step up next year.

…and some success would NOT result in a nearly immediate moving on… I think Joe Bob would stick around a few seasons. :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

Just read an article from Cody nagel apparently Rossi, belk, and mason are all in the mix.

Hell of a list. Hope it’s one of them.

Cody’s pretty reliable, apparently that information was told to a recruit Trey Wilson directly from Gundy. We shall see. We just lost illingworth to the portal

I just saw that about shane. To bad a nice back up.
He will need to go some where special with his legs.

You mean somewhere with a competent OLine?

Or in a league of poor defense line play​:thinking::thinking::thinking::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: quick passes too
Someone will get a deal he has 4 years left.

I think he’s going to struggle wherever he goes, I hope not but he is a human statue, I think the Rangel kid we’re bringing in is a much better prospect, at least I hope he is lol

There were alot of people high on gundy.
Sanders still has 2 years left

Can’t rely on Sanders when 2/3 of his years starting he’s gone down due to injury.

1 Like

I think Shane will be good behind a good line. We don’t have one of those though. It sucks because sanders has gone down 2/3 of his years starting leaving us with very little experience if he does again this year and Shane leaves.

All valid points

Trying to get a raise?! Oh…the ol “Gundy to Tennessee” trick!

Same reason Linc left Norman for LA. If you come to OK State…no more Bama, LSU, Florida, Georgia….oh and in the new Big 12…no OU or Texas.