Bedlam History: A Look at Every Score in the Rivalry Series Since 1904

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/bedlam-history-a-look-at-every-score-in-the-rivalry-series-since-1904/

Here’s how all 116 previous Bedlams turned out.

I don’t think 89-20-7 is the correct tally. Here’s to hoping OSU gets series win #20 this Saturday.

1 Like

If I were OU, I would look at the tape of KU’s Devin Neal. And I would do with Gray what KU did with Neal until OSU stops it. Better get ready for that.

This game typically belongs to the team dominate at the line of scrimmage. I like OSU’s d-line over OU’s o-line. And I like OSU’s pass protection against OU’s secondary.

2 Likes

Absolutely have to commit to stopping the run.

Mmmm. 0-0 ties.

“OSU’s dline over OU’s Oline”

Ok, OSU’s defense is bad. It’s not as bad as the one in Norman……but it’s bad. OU has ran the football against everybody in the league. Including Iowa St & Baylor, who are much better run defenses than the Cowboys. Hey I picked OSU to win 38-31, but it dang sure wasn’t because of anything related to the defense. Eric Gray will have another big day against a defense that isn’t any good…….but Sanders running ability will be too much for a bad OU defense to handle