Bedlam Hoops Postponed after Positive COVID Test within OSU's Program

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/bedlam-hoops-postponed-after-outbreak-within-osus-program/

No hoops this weekend.

:disappointed: :disappointed:

Say it ain’t so jarrod​:upside_down_face::innocent::woozy_face::flushed::pleading_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Cunningham must be

A real momentum killer.
With the success over KU I was thinking the Cowboys pulled off that upset without having their whole team. I am really curious how the team would perform with Pena and Harris off the bench. Is Pena still enrolled?

I do think it mite be cade, how quite they r about it.

This sucks a week with out osu basketball and a week listening to Joe.:face_with_raised_eyebrow::mask::face_with_thermometer::face_with_head_bandage::face_vomiting::sneezing_face::nauseated_face::hot_face::woozy_face::dizzy_face::scream::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::poop::rage::triumph:

I wonder what Mike Gundy did to cause this one?

1 Like

Have they not performed without those two all season long?:joy:

We all know the team could have performed just a little better with a few more points resulting in probably being undefeated and ranked in top ten by now if they had better shooting. So I wonder if Pena and Harris were on the bench would they have scored those few missing points? The team has performed well without them but could have done a lot better with them is my point. We don’t want to have an OU Trey Young situation where they had a top recruit but the team overall did not perform that well that season.

Well it sucks but the girls play at 1:00 and 2 match tomorrow for the grapplers

“The health of the team”

From the University of Purdue President’s letter to start the 2nd semester…