Bedlam Picks, Predictions: How We Think OSU Will Fare Against the Sooners

Play aggressive against OU, being scared and conservative play against them will keep OU hanging around in the game will cost us like in years past. We don’t want OU hanging around and figuring out how to beat us in the 4th quarter. Win and we will get some respect. This might be the last bedlam game ever in stillwater. Good riddance for OU if it is. I’m not mad they are leaving either or upset.

Same here. Hell, I’ll help em pack. F em.

1 Like

I don’t want us to play scared by any means but we don’t need to be reckless either. We got here by riding that defense and playing field position, play our game and don’t forget what got us here.

1 Like

There is NO WAY the O-State offense scores 30 points. Seriously, think about it. We can’t get into a shootout with ou, we lack Offensive muscle. I think Oklahoma State wins this game, but it will be a low scoring game.

1 Like

I see your point and I even agree. I will be more comfortable with an early lead. But, the ghost of Gundy past also looms large in my feeble mind. With a two or three score lead, he has been known all too often to go so conservative, ‘prevent a win’ on OFFENSE that we lose games in the second half. This doesn’t just apply to the Sooners either. As long as we are trying to score on offense, not playing field position and afraid of turnovers, until at least 1/2 way through the fourth quarter, I can live with the outcome.

Let the Pokes die on our feet if we must, not try to live on our knees!!! ■■■■ THE SOONER TORPEDOS, FULL SPEED AHEAD!! GO POKES!!!

1 Like

I remember Pat Jones and how he sometimes played not to lose. I see that sometimes in Gundy when we play ou. It’s frustrating to watch that. And in the new Big 12 I wouldn’t mind if we never play ou again. What’s the point. Let’s just move on!