Bedlam Picks, Predictions: How We Think OSU Will Fare Against the Sooners

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/bedlam-picks-predictions-how-we-think-osu-will-fare-against-the-sooners/

Can OSU end OU’s six-game winning streak in the series?

1 Like

If OU scores 20 I will either be disappointed in the defense or it will be because we turned the ball over in bad field positions or gave up a pick 6 or scoop and score. 24-16 Pokes.

4 Likes

What do you think the over/under will be for defensive holding and pass interference against the Pokes? I guess 7.

5 Likes

I see the Pokes keeping the Gooners in the teens. It might also be a blowout if we can get their freshman QB to play like a freshman QB and throw it to the D once or twice.

3 Likes

The longer we let OU hang around the worse our chance of winning gets. Get out to a quick lead and I like our chance a hell of a lot more. I’m guessing it will be along the lines of 27-20 going either way. Hopefully we get the refs cfp contender benefit they tend to give OU most years. Beat these clowns and I’m very confident about beating Baylor again with their QB down.

4 Likes

I think OU wins this one 24-20. The offense won’t be at full health and they will struggle. I don’t know about special teams, but I have a feeling we are going to give up a touchdown on special teams.

If we are going to beat OU then we better be aiming for the middle of the field in the passing game. They can’t defend the middle of the field at all. Can’t drop the ball in the passing game either.

I hope I’m wrong, but I just can’t bring myself to trust our offense (with some injuries as well) or Gundy. Jim Knowles is going to have to make sure his unit can win this one for us.

2 Likes

Too many Bedlam scars for this guy.
OU 26
OSU 21
#PleaseLetMeBeWrong

2 Likes

Get u back on track predicting us to lose.
It scared me when u thought we would win​:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You must be tons of fun at parties and family gatherings. Geez.

4 Likes

By most measures we should win, everyone in the media is saying we should win, we’ve been playing better football going into the game, but I can’t get overly optimistic about this game because it’s Bedlam and their QB is dynamite if he doesn’t play like a freshman. I’m going 34-31 OU. But we win the rematch in Arlington.

2 Likes

This should be easy for Gundy, they will come out 100% to stop the run. There shouldn’t be any running till they back up to slow down the pass. They also shouldn’t throw a single pass on our side of the line till they start giving a 10 yard cushion.

1 Like

I’m the life of the party. Not sure why you assume otherwise.

I think OSU has held every opponent to their season low points. The Sooners scored 14 vs Baylor. I’m going out on a limb. OSU 30-14.

3 Likes

Not to be rude but go back and look at your last few game picks and then try to make us believe you can get close… Just saying. {to the staff}

1 Like

I will buy that one.

1 Like

I personally think we will embarrass the Sooners. We need to to make a statement to the rest of the country.

4 Likes

Like 30-0? 35-6? I’ll take 20-10. If our defense is really the best in the league, and I think they are, then we should hold them under 14. Obviously I already said 16 but that assumes they only score 1 TD and kick a bunch of field goals.

1 Like

35-0 Pokes.

1 Like

2001 - OSU 16, OU 13
2011 - OSU 44, OU 10
2021 - ??

2 Likes

OSU jumps out to 7-0 lead. Gundy goes into survival mode. OU wins 10-7.

JK…I think OSU takes it 24-17. OU scores on a trick play.