Bedlam shirt ideas

Could you do a play with BB > BS or some kind of equine humor related pun

I could stand next to you and wear one that reads, “I did not have a good time in 1983.” Sadly, there are many variants that could be made.

3 Likes

If OSU wins I was thinking of a “Blame Canada” type theme, but the South Park movie came out 20 years ago.

What about a silhouette of the Schooner flipping over but being helped to flip over by a Train engine (a choo choo train with the #30 on it)

2013 broke and jaded me permanently

3 Likes

It really did me too. 2014 helped a little bit, but I seriously questioned whether or not I wanted to continue watching college football.

2 Likes

2017 is what broke me… From my seat, I thought Tyron was going to score on that last 4th down play. When the ball dropped 3 yards in front of him, I felt utter defeat.

5 Likes

Still vote for crimson Swiss cheese. But it needs to have more detail because a simple block of cheese isn’t going to be too descriptive.

Both were equally brutal. The cold in 2013 makes it a slightly worse memory for me personally

1 Like

2017 chapped me simply because we kept looking like we’d break through and take the lead…then OU would score again. So many traded scores if I remember correctly.

Going to games in Norman breaks me.

My 4th quarter memories of that game are all a blur of the Belldozer followed by the student section throwing ice chunks and turkey legs…

Maybe something around the Woods push off. My OU “buddie” still complain about the no call

image https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4b/Canadian_Bacon_(movie_poster).jpg

Change the boots to cleats make nyc look like the schooner and change it to help ou

Do that and I’ll take a couple dozen.

2 Likes

California State flag in an osu theme would be appropriate now

1 Like