Bedlam Wrestling Recap: Cowboys Dominate Sooners 31-3

Completely forgot about it, oh well, seems like it wasn’t much of a contest.

Kinda curious about one thing, if Seth gets on here, did zerOU bump Demas up to 149 since their other guy was hurt, i.e. in concussion protocol, or did he lose ranking match at his normal weight of 141?

Rumor is he wants to bump up permanently. Rosselli must be giving in.

That really was annoying realizing the scoreboard person did not know the difference between OU and OSU and it seemed like it was that person’s first exposure to a wrestling match. Otherwise, a really good production by EspnU. I enjoy the commentary by Joe Gibbons. I remember seeing him and his brother wrestle long time ago.

3 Likes

Yep I agree except for the score board thing ESPN did a good job overall. Next time all they need to do is get someone who knows wrestling scoring and they will be golden. Ohhhh another thing, they need to add the riding time clock to their score board as well.

An overweight slob vs a future WWE star? I think we all know what would’ve happened.

1 Like

Guess his account was removed. Good. I looked up his webpage and deranged doesn’t even begin to describe it :rofl:

1 Like

The OU heavyweight smacked AJ’s little brother in the head at another wrestling tournament. OU heavyweight seems to be the instigator.

2 Likes

Yea I didn’t go to the link that he provided as I was scared of what I might see lol

1 Like

Ok that makes some sense so AJ’s perhaps asking about his little bro in an unkind way cool. I know that this has been mentioned before but wouldn’t it be awesome if coach Smith put AJ in as HW in the bedlam match in Stillwater? Talk about fireworks.

1 Like

Yea I had just seen it on Twitter, the HW went outa his way to come over and slap little brother on the side on the head. Would love for Smith to let AJ wrestle him at OSU but would probably be a brawl

1 Like

I agree it would be fun for the fans but I don’t think it would be wise of coach Smith to allow it. AJ has too bright of a future to risk injury from a potential cheap shot. Go Pokes!

2 Likes

Putting AJ at HW for bedlam is certainly a bad idea for sure although I would worry more about the OU HW than AJ. It would be spectacular though. Could you imagine the noise in Gallager Iba if that were to happen

2 Likes

I agree. I think the chances are much higher AJ could hurt OU heavyweight, but on the off chance that AJ suffers an injury then it becomes a terrible decision to allow it. Either way let’s all go to Gallagher to watch. :rofl:

Are you not entertained? mike-gundy-are-you-not-entertained

2 Likes