Below Baylor

538 has the Pokes with a seven percent chance of winning the Big 12 – only below OU, Texas, and Baylor

1 Like

Well alot of goes had us losing to bosie in perseason. Ksu too.
My question jug is do u trust them. Well they got out ou winning. I what order the losing come in matters?.

I do love the way u fight for anything anti gundy.
U go on to some fantasy article in the middle of week 5. That says Baylor has a 1 % better chance to get to the playoff. In reality when we win next Saturday Baylor will have no chance.

Baylor has beaten ISU already. Since ISU is still given a 7% chance to win the conference, it makes sense that a win over them is pretty valuable. We’d obviously move into 3rd on this with a win on Saturday.

2 Likes

Did anybody look at this list. I’m surprised Florida state isn’t on here.

1 Like

Daily Bullets!

1 Like

What does that mean? I do wish u took one

1 Like

It means you are dumber than anyone thought.

1 Like

If ur saying u got this off daily bullet, doesn’t mean it’s not some fantasy projection.
They have isu on there. Even if isu goes with no lose here on out, they would need a ton of stuff to happen. One iowa would have to be in. And replay Baylor in the title game.

There is always u and Joey. Nobody will ever take that away.

1 Like

It’s their job to but up osu stuff. U reprint just show how sad u r.

Don’t you love how totally unknown coaches get more respect than Gundy?

If Baylor and Texas would hire them, they must be better than Gundy, we’ve seen what he can do. :smile::smiley::grin::grinning::laughing::smile::smiley::grin::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

R u saying that some computer knows who the coaches r. This was generated by a computer.

We will find out really soon about Baylor and Texas

And what’s Gundy’s record against Baylor the last decade?

What ever it is it’ll be better.

Are you sure? Gundy’s guaranteed to lose at least 3 conference games, this feels like one.

1 Like

Sooooo you’re telling me there’s a chance.

2 Likes

See u always ask stupid questions. I’m sure.
Does Baylor have a chance sure. U take out kansas every body has a chance of beating each other.
Does ksu have a chance of beating ou. Sure they do.

Yeah there’s a chance until you get to Bedlam then even if they have to use a tight end as quarterback, no chance.