Big 12 Announces It Will Start Talks on Next Media Rights Deal with ESPN and FOX

Originally published at: Big 12 Announces It Will Start Talks on Next Media Rights Deal with ESPN and FOX | Pistols Firing

The race between the Pac-12 and Big 12 is on.

Hope fox has some money left. We need to brig in the other 2 in also

1 Like

Talk with Amazon. Talk with Hulu. Talk with Apple. Talk with YouTube.

1 Like

Fake News Fox and Espn should drop the Pac 12 and let the Pac 12 negotiate with Nickelodeon.

The Big 12 needs to not limit itself to ESPN and Fox. CBS, NBC, Amazon, Hulu (complicated because Disney owns a majority), etc. should all be considered. At least get the third tier rights to some streaming service (not ESPN+), preferably Amazon, Hulu, or Paramount + (CBS).

If they get deals with all these folks, Hulu. Apple. YouTube, etc will we have to get a butt load of streaming accounts just to watch all the games?

1 Like

Maybe it should be on all leftist channels huh !! Good chance no one would watch that chit…FJB

1 Like

ESPN has stated that it wants content on ESPN+. I have no desire to subscribe to it (which is an unreliable platform from past experience). Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Paramount + offer other content that’s worthwhile to me and I already subscribe to them. ESPN+ offers nothing to me.

2 Likes

Contracts probably say existing partners get first crack.

Since Big 10 third tier content will be on Peacock, I would like ours there as well. The more wrestling in one place the better.

2 Likes

yea well we are all in a different boat. I’ve got espn+, Amazon plus cable, which gets me ESPN, FS1, CBS and NBC. I don’t have Hulu , Paramount+ or peacock and don’t want them. I’m already spending a boat load of money on what I have and really don’t want to add any more. In fact I’d like get rid of a few that I have.

Well guys like me are screwed when it comes to the streaming channels when your internet sucks
ESPN + I’ve heard so many say it sucks as well
Anyone know a service for guys living in rural country ?

1 Like