Big 12 Championship Game Thread 🏈

Maybe, but, beating OU this week is one top 10 win, and beating them again is then only another top 15 or 20 win. Beating OU + Baylor is two back to back top 10 wins

7 Likes

Resale tickets aren’t…terrible, pricing wise…but there’s too many of them.

Plus I will just bathe myself in all the “OU can’t even win the Big XII, have fun in the SEC” discourse

10 Likes

Oh yes. Imagine if we win out and make the playoffs, and manage to win a playoff game before the gooners

6 Likes

I’m not sure a two loss Baylor team gets ranked higher than a two loss OU team going into Arlington

A two loss Baylor is currently ranked higher than a one loss of OU team

17 Likes

I think Baylor is playing better right now than OU. Not sure that would be an easier game than OU for the championship.

I have two counterpoints: look at the all-time Bedlam record, and unless Bohannon comes back Baylor will be playing their backup freshman quarterback.

4 Likes

Yes but the committee is weird.

1 Like

Yeah Bohannon being out is a big deal, I forgot about that. But my counterpoint is OU doesn’t have a QB either, they play two but it looks about the same either way lol.

2 Likes

True.

That’s fair, but I do not want to see them twice in a row.

1 Like

Billy Strings in Dallas after the game

Can you imagine beating them twice though? Just take a moment to try it. ■■■■…

5 Likes

I like this.

1 Like

I feel rather confident saying the only way we see OU twice is if we lose this weekend. Therefore, I’m hoping we just play them once :grin:

4 Likes

I like this too.

3 Likes

I literally can’t, I have been conditioned my entire life to expect losses to these clowns. The thought of beating them in Stillwater only to be forced to play them a week later at a neutral site to actually win the conference makes me sick to my stomach.

2 Likes

We would erase two games in the overall record with one snap…

1 Like

That would be immense pressure. But these guys have shown consistently they are ready.

1 Like