Big 12 QB Superlatives: Looking at the League's Best Passers in 2022

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/big-12-qb-superlatives-looking-at-the-leagues-best-passers-in-2022/

The league had plenty of turnover, but boast plenty of talent at QB.

Kinda surprised Baylor’s QB didn’t get a mention. He looked pretty good.

2 Likes

He did great against us, we didn’t make any adjustments against the guy, i.e. put pressure on him.

1 Like

Adrian Martinez isn’t really dual threat, he stinks as a passer, always has been, hardly made any improvement.

It’s time for Spencer to seriously cut down on turnovers, 8 for the season, please! He has the ability to be very good, but will he do it?

RE JT Daniels, good QB but always gets hurt.

2 Likes

Agree with your thoughts teatowm , Sanders has the ability to be very good. I think we run the hurry up offense.
I think KSTATE runs the wheels off Martinez

1 Like

I think with all the WR talent and Sanders being in his fourth year we definitely see more hurry up and go back to pre-2018 offense. Defense is due to take a step back as well so scoring a lot will probably be a must.

1 Like

Seems of later in gundy’s years it takes his quarterbacks till their senior year to let them go all out or in other words let it rip. Always seems like a trust issue with gundy still. Can’t argue with the results if you just want to win more games than loose though.

You will not see hurry up offense until they are behind. Put it in quotes.

Thats fine with me. We have shown we can come back from behind.

1 Like

He’s a poor-man’s Eric Crouch.

2 Likes