Big 12 Title Game Travel Blog: An Unforgettable Trip to Arlington

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/big-12-title-game-travel-blog-an-unforgettable-trip-to-arlington/

The trek to Arlington and memories collected along the way.

4 Likes

Great story. That’s what family is about.

3 Likes

“And in the grand scheme of things football is really not on the list of things that should have the power to sway my mood”… great line. wish it were more true
Good luck in your continued fight Kyle

3 Likes

Excellent write up. Best of luck to you and your family on your second cancer battle. This article to me is the definition of being an oSu fan. For those of us that ride for the brand the wins and losses are footnotes on a grand trail ride. Time spent with friends and loved ones watching young men represent oSu is special. While a Big 12 title would have been nice it isn’t the priority. If it is your a probably a T shirt fan of another university.

3 Likes

Godspeed in your recovery sir.

2 Likes

Similar experience with my dad as well, and I couldn’t agree with you more. Keep up the fight! Hope your treatments are successful!

3 Likes

That weird moment when you log onto pistolsfiring and you see the old guy you used to play ball with at TCC. I forget Kyle is from my area. :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, a speedy recovery indeed!!! We’re all praying for you buddy.

2 Likes

Good call on the Port. My veins got destroyed. I wish you the best in your battle. Cancer SUCKS! I wish you a speedy recovery.Go Pokes!!

3 Likes

You got this Kyle. Kick Cancer’s Ask!

3 Likes

I was able to avoid the port last time but no choice this time, unfortunately. Kinda bugs me out having some bulging device in my chest but I suppose it works. Aside from the procedure it has been worth it.

2 Likes

You get to a point where you forget it’s there. When mine eventually got removed I asked to keep it as a souvenir of kicking cancer’s ask. I’m weird, I know.

1 Like