Big 12 Title Picks, Predictions: Will Oklahoma State Win the Conference Crown?

Yea that Georgia Alabama game is ripe for an upset. Georgia is in the CFP regardless win or lose and Alabama’s backs are against the wall, lose and they are out. This is the perfect recipe for an Alabama win.

My main concern about the game is that without Jaylen Warren at full potential because he’s been playing injured lately, we don’t have that much of a running game which means that the game is placed in the hands of our QB. And as Gundy has said many times this season, we are just not equipped to keep slinging it downfield. So having to pass more in this game means a few interceptions are more than likely. So the receivers hopefully will hold onto to the ball and Pressley will not want to run balls back that he should not. If Jaylen Warren was healthy I would have no worries about this game at all.

1 Like

You have a valid point. I would much rather depend on the run game success than going through the air with a jekyll & hyde QB. If Jaylen has success we should be golden from an offense perspective, if not then things get less optimal.

1 Like

Let’s not forget that all running backs are healthy except LD now. Might see Jackson which is good he was good when healthy

Or pass interference calls if they try to push the ball down the field all day with the long ball.

1 Like

It’s good to see your finally coming around. I’m going OSU 34 Baylor 10. I think we are the better team and will play with confidence. Only thing that worries me is everyone is picking OSU to win, and coming off such an emotional win last week in Stillwater. Let’s go!

I think we win comfortably but as a loyal and long time fan of the pokes, I am never over confident……

2 Likes

Defense going to have to step up. Sanders doing his thing.

1 Like

Tostada crap :poop:. I mean no game plan, Qb is not good as nd gundy doing gundy

I can’t believe we still have sanders in this game. He’s to stall crap

And gundy still sucks!!!

1 Like

Great game the kids fought hard.

1 Like

You should not win with 4 picks. They had a chance but were stopped on the goal line on two separate drives. I question the play calling on those occasions. The struggle continues.

Great game D. On to a bowl game.

1 Like

F that! Need a new coach with a game plan when it counts! No play to win a game? You came empty handed? What a joke gundy is!

If you can’t win something meaningful then why stick with the same guy that can’t win anything meaningful. Next coach please!