Renzi Stone.

5 Likes

Ben Askren

1 Like

All of them

Thomas Gilman

1 Like

Kareem Rush was a straight-up baller…

Mizzou basketball in the early 2000’s was a guilty pleasure of mine.

2 Likes

You’re going to have to self quarantine yourself from PFB for two weeks based on that comment.

5 Likes

Dan Gable slapping wrestlers before matches was pathetic.

1 Like

I went to Jenks, so yeah… :nauseated_face:

Vince Young for that unreal single handed comeback game against us, but of course I would have loved to have him on our team.

Boddicker is my personal all time hate but cannot count him as I would not want him on our team.

3 Likes

You know, I missed that part. I wouldn’t want any of those guys on our team. Except for Kareem Rush.

1 Like

Landry Jones. Rivals in high school. Rivals in college. He is a twatwaffle

2 Likes

Both Kalkbrenner brothers. I was at the Bedlam match with the J.J. melee.

Baker Mayfield. Would’ve taken him in a heart beat. Absolutely hated him until I watched him put up dang near 600 yards and like 6 touchdowns. After that I’ve liked him. His swagger is annoying to opponents but his teammates love him.

The KU incident I give a pass because that year they talked a lot of crap on the field especially against James Washington. Fun story: coaches noticed it to and at one point we’re trying to force feed James the ball.

I know this choice will get some flak but he’s a a great college football player. You can’t dispute that.

1 Like

I had an irrational dislike for Devonte Graham when he was at Kansas.

Ryan Spangler, Brady Manek and Austin Reaves. Reaves breaking Lindy’s nose and a foul being called on Lindy did not sit well with me.

1 Like

Oh crap, we all forgot about Ryan Spangler. And I’d never have that d-bag on the team.

3 Likes

Wait I didn’t read the whole original post. I absolutely do not want any of those three sewer rats on my team! :joy::woozy_face:

4 Likes

I missed that too, don’t worry. I named a lot of trash bags I would never cheer for.

Yes you did! But I knew what you really meant.