Big 8 / 12 Opposing Players you loved to hate

I would totally have Blake Bell as a wildcat QB. :woozy_face:

1 Like

You suck. But you aren’t wrong

This thread could have ended with Brian Boddicker. Everyone else is irrelevant.

4 Likes

I think Boddicker was a masochist. I think he genuinely wanted people to beat his a**.

Samaje Perine drove me nuts (and I’d have loved to have him). He always just seemed to break through our line and run the ball down our throat. Every time.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d love to have had him too. Classy kneel at our goal line at the end of that one game.

Ha, that actually made it worse for me. Didn’t want the pity. Needed more pain.

1 Like

I can appreciate that point of view as well.

Gabe Meineke
Kevin Bookout
Jason Sutherland
Kyler Murray
Ryan Minor
Belldozer
Perine

Just pure dee hated:

James Thomas
Brian Boddicker - I wouldn’t spit on him if he was burning.
Brad Buckman
Trae Young
Renzi Stone
Blake Griffin
Baker Mayfield
RGIII
Ryan Spangler

Funny how basketball and GIA bring out the deepest passions…

Edit: I added the Belldozer after reading other people’s posts. Sure couldn’t stand him, but that dude is a football player. Also added Perine and Spangler.

2 Likes

I don’t want someone I don’t respect on my team.

HOOOOT take here, but I would rather have Al Pena on my team than Baker Freaking Mayfield.

1 Like

That’s hotter than a Carolina Reaper

2 Likes

I’m not gonna say your take is wrong but I find that ridiculous. I respect Baker for his ability to play football. His teammates loved him. He was a he is an trophy winner. I’d take him everyday of the week

His Sooner teammates.

Deuuuuuchebag. That’s all he is.

1 Like

This. He was the epitome of “hate that guy on the other side but would love to have him on mine”

1 Like

Boddicker is a popular one. I was a little younger and don’t remember the specific reason he was so disliked, but remember it was something. Can someone refresh my memory?

For many multitude of reasons. But here is one example:

In 2003, when he came out on the floor to shootaround about an hour before tipoff, nobody was really there yet except for students. He proceeded to walk to the 3 point line, make a three, and give us all the bird.

Dirty plays all the time. Just a total jackwhagon.

1 Like

He egged on the crowd A LOT. What would be considered “trolling” now.

How can we forget Boddicker’s teammate, James Thomas who was THROWING HANDS in the crowd. That is one of my great memories from GIA.

2 Likes

He, TJ Ford, and Royall Ivey, right? I was there.

1 Like

That’s right. It was quite the bruhaha.

1 Like